2009-11-17T12:35:14+00:00 2009-11-17T12:36:52+00:00

A Sunny Day In Glasgow – Shy (Ernest Gonzales Remix)

I've been a pretty big fan of ASDIG since I heard about them a few months ago. I posted them up then, and am proud to say I;m doing so again with this new remix from Ernest Gonzalez. Its got a sick little synth line that makes the poppy music really get slick. You also can't get past Annie Frederickson's voice making the whole thing sound gloomy and at the same time iridescent. I'm not sure how she pulls that off, but I dig it. Great remix.

Enjoy.

Shy (Ernest Gonzales Remix)
Download: Sunny Day in Glasgow – Shy (Ernest Gonzales Remix)

Electronica · Pop

Comments

• This is a great remix. Thanks for the heads up.

Also, where's Mashup Monday? Last week you said it'd be back this week. I'm losing hope. Will we ever see it again?

WhatChrisLikes November 17, 2009 10:54 PM Reply
  • This is a great remix. Thanks for the heads up.

WhatChrisLikes November 17, 2009 4:54 PM Reply
  • Same deal as WhatChrisLikes. It's a fine remix.

But my jones for mashups has not diminished jsully! itstk promised us some dope tracks this week, and I waited patiently, and, well, it didn't happen. If not for the masses, then just for me and Chris?

DJ G November 18, 2009 2:09 AM Reply
  • Same deal as WhatChrisLikes. It's a fine remix.

DJ G November 17, 2009 8:09 PM Reply
  • @DJ G – ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh my fellow earmilk lovers. im sorry ive been away and not posting amazing mashups. my real job calls for ridiculous things sometimes.
    this monday: jsully and itstk return.

jsully November 19, 2009 8:27 PM Reply
    this monday: jsully and itstk return.

jsully November 19, 2009 3:27 PM Reply
  • @jsully

Who works a real job? Pshhh, hahaha. Can't wait!

Cavalry November 20, 2009 2:10 AM Reply
  • @jsully

Who works a real job? Pshhh, hahaha. Can't wait!

Cavalry November 19, 2009 9:10 PM Reply