Last June, after a year of out of the gate hype, Galantis released their debut album Pharmacy. The album’s release marked a culmination of efforts by the breakout project, following a string of sold out events, in-demand performances at festivals like Coachella and acclaimed EP releases. Before and after the release of Pharmacy, we’ve seen some stellar single releases that include hits like “Peanut Butter Jelly.” Now, to add to that list is the catchy, infectious, seemingly already fan favorite (from its #4 spot on the duo’s “Top Tracks” on Spotify), “Louder, Harder, Better.”
Ahead of its official release via Big Beat Records on February 12th, we have a first-listen to one of the pieces from the full package of forthcoming single’s EP. With brotherly duo Inpetto on remix duties, has gotten a funky electro remake.
Inpetto has seen trends come and go in the world of dance music since their debut in the late 1990’s. Since then, they’ve found a balance bringing uplifting, big room style together with inspiration from house music’s roots. They’ve done the same on “Louder, Harder, Better,” bringing in underground electro to the track.
- Feb 10 - Chicago, IL - Concord Music Hall
- Feb 11 - Toronto, Canada - Uniun
- Feb 12 - Boston, MA - Royale Nightclub
- Feb 13 - Washington, DC - Echostage
- Feb 14 - Philadelphia, PA - Soundgarden
- Mar 2 - Seattle, WA - The Showbox
- Mar 3 - Eugene, OR - McDonald Theater
- Mar 4 - San Francisco, CA - The Warfield
- Mar 5 - Los Angeles, CA - The Wiltern
- Mar 5 - Las Vegas, NV - Marquee