One of the most beloved electro house producers, Wolfgang Gartner, kicked off his “Love & War” tour at the end of September and will be running up a dance storm across the country until early November where he headlines HARD New York back to back with HARD Los Angelas. Fresh off his two-track EP (Buy on Itunes & Beatport), which he claimed are his “favorite tracks” to date Mr. Youngman is ready to hit your city with some electro heat. Fully upgraded and shiny new, the set design will not disappoint. If you don’t believe me just read the quote below.
“The inception of the Death Star was a collaboration – the brainchild of Steve Lieberman, and the handiwork of AG Light and Sound – both whom do extensive work in the EDM world building and designing stages for Ultra Music Festival, Electric Daisy Carnival, and a myriad of other festivals and clubs around the world. It was designed and built for Wolfgang Gartner with the input and approval of Wolfgang and his design team, to be unveiled and used on the Love & War Tour and other shows throughout this year or years to come. The tech specs are too numerous to list, but flashers, sharpy’s and one giant immaculately constructed metal cockpit embodying everything, the rig literally combines almost every aspect of light design you would see at a massive festival into a single-stage setup that has become Wolfgang Gartner’s playpen on this tour.”
[soundcloud url="http://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/60506108" iframe="true" /]
You don’t want to miss him alongside Pierce Fulton and Popeska this fall. There's stops in a lot of markets that you might not generally except, as they look to expand EDM into every city and town across North America. Grab tickets below.
- Saturday October 13 @ Bourbon Theatre – Lincoln, NE
- Tuesday October 16 @ Boulder Theatre – Boulder, CO
- Thursday October 18 @ The Wilma Theatre – Missoula, MT
- Friday October 19 @ Knitting Factory – Boise, ID
- Saturday October 20 @ Knitting Factory – Reno, NV
- Sunday October 21 @ XS The Nightclub at Encore – Las Vegas, NV
- Monday October 22 @ Showbox Sodo – Seattle, WA
- Tuesday October 23 @ Crystal Ballroom – Portland, OR
- Wednesday October 24 @ McDonald Theatre – Eugene, OR
- Thursday October 25 @ Knitting Factory, Spokane, WA
- Friday October 26 @ Congress Theatre – Chicago, IL
- Saturday October 27 @ The Warfield Theatre – San Francisco, CA
- Tuesday October 30 @ The Graduate – San Luis Obispo, CA
- Wednesday October 31 @ The Graduate – San Luis Obispo, CA
- Saturday November 3 @ Loyola University – Baltimore, MD
And for those of you lucky enough to be in the New York or Los Angelas areas, you'll be seeing Wolfgang alongside Proxy & L-Vis 1990 as well as they team up for HARD New York & HARD Los Angelas. Have a listen to this bass heavy remix from John Roman as he tackles Proxy's latest release, "Shut Up", out now on Dim Mak/Turbo.
- HARD New York Friday November 9 @ Terminal 5 – New York, NY
- HARD Los Angelas Saturday November 10 @ Hollywood Palladium – Los Angelas, CA