2009-11-02T21:18:49+00:00 2011-07-26T14:35:48+00:00

Mashup Monday – Week 3

Mashup Monday – We're going to melt you faces off with enough mashed up music to make you wanna slap yo' mama. Earmilk staff itstk and JSully will be bringing you the dopest dope in the mashup world. We've been scouring the music lands, and filing through tracks that you enthusiastic readers and musicians have sent us. We've found mashups from DJ's far and wide. We've found down-tempo ones. We've found super fast and beaty ones. Short ones and long ones. Ones that you wanna sit back and enjoy, and ones that will make you want to rage all over a dance floor. We think we've done our part. Let's get s-mashed.

Now if your mashup is lucky enough to be featured on Earmilk, and we don't list your name (sometimes we can't find it!) then shoot us an email or comment below and we can add it. Also, keep in mind we want all of you to send us everything you got. We're gonna be doing this here thang weekly, so send em' on. Just make sure to give us your info so you get your well deserved credit.

This week we have literally tons-o-goodness for you ladies n' gents. Not too many big hitters this week, focused a lot more on user submitted tracks and some of earmilks close friends. Either way, pure amazingness worth of mashness.. a little Xaphoon Jones, some more CJ Milli and the mighty LBCK. Mook ass jsully will not be gracing us this week with his magical mashes (good riddance), however, this MM is nothing but fucking magical so enjoy:

theodoregramslilwayne
Download: Xaphoon Jones – Stuntin' Like Atari (Theodore Grams, Lil Wayne)

Phantom's Always Party (Justice vs. Boys Noize vs. MSTRKRFT)
Download: LBCK – Phantoms Always Party (Justice vs Boys Noize vs MSTRKRFT)

jurrasic5snoop
Download: Jurassic 5 vs. Snoop Dogg & Pharrell – Hot Schoolyard (Fox Mashup)

fleetwoodplies
Download: Fleetwood Mac vs. Plies Ft. Akon – Hypnotized Gypsy (DJ Fox Mashup)

bigpassion
Download: Xaphoon Jones – Swimming In The Sky (Passion Pit, B.I.G., Beyonce)

2manydjsbeetroots
Download: 2manyDjs vs. The Bloody Beetroots – WARP FU (BONES Edit)

ratatatjustice
Download: Justice vs. Ratatat – We Are Your Friends (Bearbot MashUp)

amandaboysnoize
Download: Amanda Blank vs Boys Noize – Might Like Jeffer Better (Drus mashup edit)

clipsezepplin
Download: Xaphoon Jones – You Need (Clipse, Led Zepplin)

rouxknife
Download: La Roux vs. The Knife – Silent Bullet (Hi-Brid Mashup)

getoffeelgood
Download: Sharooz vs. Gorillaz – Get Off! Feel Good! Inc. (CJ Milli Mix)

rouxdiplobingoplayers
Download: La Roux Vs. Bingo Players & Diplo – Get Up For The Kill (Crookers Mashup)

discovery50
Download: Discovery vs. 50 Cent – I Get Money In Osaka (MC Mlaw Mashup)

electricreal
Download: K-Ci & JoJo vs. MGMT – Tell Me It's Electric Real (CJ Milli Mix)

exampledaft
Download: Don Diablo & Example vs Daft Punk – Aerodynamic Hooligans (Don Diablo Mashup)

marleymgmt
Download: Xaphoon Jones – I Wanna Know Now (Bob Marley, MGMT)

Oxy Cotton Wonderman (CJ Milli Mix)
Download: Hey Today! vs. Lil Wyte – Oxy Cotton Wonderman (CJ Milli Mix)

Feature · Mash Up

Comments

• What happened to Jsully? Sounds kinda harsh in the post… Or I'm just bad at picking up sarcasm on the internet, haha.

andrew November 3, 2009 3:52 AM Reply

andrew November 2, 2009 9:52 PM Reply
  • @andrew – bad at picking up sarcasm on the interwebz.. he'll be back on MM next week

itstk November 3, 2009 4:03 AM Reply

itstk November 2, 2009 10:03 PM Reply
  • hahaha. Thats what I thought too. Damn! Good shit as always guys!

andrew November 3, 2009 5:02 AM Reply
  • hahaha. Thats what I thought too. Damn! Good shit as always guys!

andrew November 2, 2009 11:02 PM Reply
  • When I say Mashup Monday, I was like yes, this could be the sonic jump start to get me right for the week but, uh wrong. Even in mashups the beat has to somehow connect with the lyrics, its tasting more like a moet and colt 45 cocktail than a blended classic.

44thfloor November 3, 2009 5:19 AM Reply

44thfloor November 2, 2009 11:19 PM Reply
  • Hey,

I just wanted to say I'm finding your stuff through HypeM and I am loving these Mashup Mondays. The song selection is primo, but I was wondering, could you possibly have a link to a zip file with all of the songs on your mashup mondays? It's a real pain in the butt to download everything individually, and I'd really appreciate a link somewhere in thepost that just says "Or just download everything here!" and link to a zip file with all of the MP3s. That would be amazing.

Thanks!

Adam November 4, 2009 6:57 PM Reply
  • Hey,

Thanks!

Adam November 4, 2009 12:57 PM Reply
  • @44thfloor

my tastebuds are telling me its more like pastrami and mustard. a perfect union (until you're pooping)

LBCKnoblé November 5, 2009 2:24 AM Reply
  • @44thfloor

LBCKnoblé November 4, 2009 8:24 PM Reply
  • Eh. Some of the mashups are pretty catchy, but a lot them are misses. As in merely taking the lyrics of one song and sticking them on another song's melody. Sometimes decently done, other times not so much.

Leland November 8, 2009 2:15 AM Reply

Leland November 7, 2009 8:15 PM Reply
  • Pingback: whoa geez..

• how do you upload a mashup???

el chico chico November 17, 2009 10:16 AM Reply
  • how do you upload a mashup???

el chico chico November 17, 2009 4:16 AM Reply
  • when i try the download the songs its not it only streams the URL on itunes. how do you actually download the music?

Anonymous November 18, 2009 11:04 PM Reply

Anonymous November 18, 2009 5:04 PM Reply
  • goood shit lets get some more

Anonymous December 16, 2009 9:06 AM Reply
  • goood shit lets get some more

Anonymous December 16, 2009 4:06 AM Reply
  • How do I download these songs, they are only playing for me in a new URL

Lizzie January 19, 2010 8:24 PM Reply
    • Right click the link and select "save as".

tomas January 21, 2010 10:52 PM Reply
  • It seems that "Swimming in the Sky" by Xaphoon Jones isn't the complete song, as it cuts off at the end. Can this be fixed?

tomas January 21, 2010 10:51 PM Reply