SubPac, if you weren't already familiar, originally released a device that was essentially a sub-woofer that you would place in your seat touching you. This allowed producers/dj/engaged listeners to really feel the bass of their music without disturbing those around you because you would also use it in conjunction with headphones. One of the biggest issues music heads nowadays face is finding a living situation, whether its an apartment or house, where you are allowed to play music as loud as you want. But, no matter what, someone usually comes along to spoil the fun, shortly after a great drop or two. SubPac came along to help solve this problem.
SubPac has just released the newest version of their technology in the form of the M2. This newer style is wearable and features an all new design and brand new materials.
SUBPAC M2 FEATURES
- New materials and design for enhanced vibratory field.
- New optimized tactile transducers for improved accuracy and energy efficiency.
- New ergonomic design for maximum impact, body contact and comfort.
- Nano silver treated materials to control bacteria and odor from active use.
- Slimmer control box with dedicated placement points on the unit.
- Flexible control cable for greater ease of movement.
- Bluetooth 4.0 input with A2DP streaming.
- High capacity Li-ion rechargeable battery now runs 6+ hours per charge.
SUBPAC M2 TECH SPECS
- Frequency Response: 5hz-130hz
- Wired Input: 3.5mm stereo
- Headphone Out: 3.5mm stereo
- Wireless Input: Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP Streaming
- Charger: 15V 1.6A 24W w/ Intl IEC-c7 cables
- Rechargeable Battery: 10.8V, 2300mAh Li-ion battery (6+ hours per charge)
- Dimensions: 17” x 12” x 1.5” (43cm x 30cm x 4cm)
- Weight (including battery): 4.8lbs (2.2kg)
Available for pre-order now at www.thesubpac.com/order/