Veteran Boston emcee and actor Slaine teams up with Rite Hook on his newest venture "Chasing Ghosts " which dives into the emotional remnants of a failed relationship. The heartfelt track sees the hard-nosed rapper sharing his deepest emotions over a somber guitar-driven production. With an impassioned flow, he shares stories of the inner struggles and pain experienced with a loved one while they were healing from their respective addiction problems. Singer Rite Hook also comes through with a rousing chorus that depicts the inner turmoil from his own perspective.
The video is directed by ILL MANNERED Films, and their vision allows viewers to fully digest Slaine’s lyrics while also immersed in the musicianship The Arcitype gave to the song. "Chasing Ghosts" exemplifies the honesty in Slaine's writing, and sets the stage for his forthcoming LP, The Things We Can't Forgive. The ten-track LP is due out on Feb. 12 via AR Classic Records/Perfect Time Music Group.
Preorder it here.
01. When the War Ends (feat. ILL BILL)
02. Everything Once (feat. Rite Hook)
03. Blurry Eyed (feat. Claire Whall)
05. Wrath & Pride (feat. Snak The Ripper)
06. Chasing Ghosts (feat. Rite Hook)
08. Not Enough (feat. Rite Hook)
09. The Things We Can’t Forgive (feat. Rike Hook)
10. Legend of the Fall