As we officially step into fall and leave the bright summer behind us, it’s only natural to feel a sense of gloominess as the winter creeps up. Last Thursday, French house producer Tchami blessed us with a surprise double EP Aurra / Shades. Consisting of two eponymous tracks, this EP lighten things up with their infectiously groovy house tunes.
Having been a few months since his last release with Malaa, No Redemption EP, fans have been patiently waiting for another dose of Tchami. Stepping away from a darker sound, Tchami maintains a new glorious and buoyant demeanor with “Aurra.” He then delivers a liberating and celebratory sound in “Shades,” featuring Donnie Sloan and Ricky Ducati. This EP surely does the trick in bringing us out of the gloom and into the bloom. Catch him on his Confession Tour, dates below.
- 10/11 – Salt Lake City, UT – Sky
- 10/12 – Houston, TX – Stereo Live Houston
- 10/13 – Dallas, TX – Stereo Live Dallas
- 11/2 – Portland, OR – 45 East
- 11/3 – Vancouver, BC – Celebrities Nightclub
- 11/9 – Brooklyn, NY – Great Hall @ Avant Gardner
- 11/16 – Toronto, ON – Rebel
- 11/17 – Montreal, QC – New City Gas