KRANE just dropped an absolutely massive collection of remixes descended from his 2017 album Fallout. Fallout: The Remixes features a veritable who's who of cutting edge electronic artists. The curtain call belongs to StéLouse, who throws the future bass anthem "Nobody But You" into a time machine set for the peak of 80s synth pop.
Premiering on EARMILK, the slow build of StéLouse's re-imagining of the track mirrors the original, but similarities quickly fade as the piano and modern synth sounds of the original give way to distinctly retro sounding samples. While the original takes you on a festival caliber feels trip, StéLouse detours to you onto a popped collar sunglasses at night sort of excursion. Those who have pronounced the death of fully hatched albums may have spoken in haste because this track's role as the closer on the album feels very intentional. It gives Fallout: The Remixes a soft return to earth from the futuristic and otherworldly heights achieved over the course of listening to the album. Currently on tour, with multiple dates alongside SLUMBERJACK, and Boombox Cartel, KRANE will be popping up all over the US and Canada this festival season.
Fallout: The Remixes Full Tracklist:
1. KRANE – Chemical (feat. Ahsha & Lemay) [Hex Cougar Remix]
2. KRANE & QUIX – Next World (Zeke Beats Remix)
3. KRANE & SLUMBERJACK – Hollow (Gladiator Remix)
4. KRANE – Feel It (Vincent Remix)
5. KRANE & B. Lewis – PCP (feat. Nick Row) [Rickyxsan Remix]
6. KRANE & MYRNE – Monarch (Blush Remix)
7. KRANE – Away From You (Interlude) [Billboard Remix]
8. KRANE – Titan (feat. Nolan van Lith) [JayKode Remix]
9. KRANE & graves – Forgotten (X&G Remix)
10. KRANE – Nobody But You (StéLouse Remix)