In 2016, Montreal producer and DJ Jacques Greene broke his two year musical silence, delivering the vastly different “You Can’t Deny” and “Afterglow." Today, Greene has announced their bigger purpose as a place on his debut LP, that will be entitled Feel Infinite and will be released on vinyl on March 10th and digitally via LuckyMe Records on March 25th of this year. To mark the announcement, we've gotten another preview of what to expect on the album with its next single, "Real Time."
Feel Infinite will, in Greene's own words, look to "feel human within the context of dance music," and "Real Time" does just that. Out of the box house filled with disco, funk and Euro pop, "Real Time" encapsulates an organic feeling that occurs only on the dance floor. Some call it a burner, some call it a banger, but when the right song comes on, it's hard not to lose it.
Feel Infinite is available for preorder via iTunes.
- 3/17/17 - Rome - Goa Club
- 3/18/17 - Rotterdam - Bar
- 3/21/17 - Copenhagen - Vega
- 3/23/17 - Glasgow - Center for Contemporary Arts
- 3/24/17 - Manchester - Soup Kitchen
- 3/25/17 - London - Brixton Electric
- 3/27/17 - Brighton, UK - Patterns
- 3/21/17 - Copenhagen, DK - Vega
- 3/31/17 - Berlin - Gretchen
- 4/4/17 - Los Angeles, CA - Resident
- 4/5/17 - San Francisco, CA - Swedish American Hall
- 4/7/17 - Seattle, WA - Barboza
- 4/8/17 - Portland, US - Liquor Store
- 4/9/17 - Vancouver, CA - Fortune Sound Club
- 4/12/17 - Washington, DC - Flash
- 4/13/17 - Brooklyn, NY - Good Room
- 4/14/17 - Montreal, CA - Newspeak
- 4/15/17 - Toronto, CA - The Velvet