[soundcloud url="https://api.soundcloud.com/playlists/196177009" params="auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true" width="100%" height="250" iframe="true" /]
We at EARMILK are strong believers of the importance of music in relationship compatibility. Here are our top ten hip-hop tracks that you should dedicate to your significant other for this year's Valentine's Day!
- SiR's standout track "Love You" is a heart-felt ballad that's sure to put a smile on a special loved one's face.
- Be sure to dance the night away to Anderson Paak's infectious single "Am I Wrong" featuring Schoolboy Q.
- Esta. delivers a bouncy re-interpretation of THEY.'s "Bad Habits" and it's the perfect soundtrack for you to paint the town red.
- This is one of the most straight-forward and infectious R&B singles to come this year, and proves Roy Wood$ is a force to be reckoned with.
- This Tory Lanez track is a guaranteed way to set the "mood."
- This sultry single is evidence that Allan Kingdom & Spooky Black are two of the best voices to arrive on the scene.
- A classic sounding hip-hop sample with honest lyrical content makes this track an essential addition to your next "Intimate Playlist".
- Iman Omari continues to prove himself as a wizard behind the boards on this immaculate remix of the Pharrel single.
- Not much is known about DVSN besides the fact that he crafts some of the best love-making music of today. Be sure to treat your date to this one.
- LA-based producer Khadisma knows just how to get the night going with an infectious meld of vocal samples and synth progressions. For the real ones only.