To state the obvious, dance music has changed exponentially since 2008 when Cash Cash first started making music. Through releases like “Overtime” and “Take Me Home,”, the NYC-based trio made up of Jean Paul Makhlouf, Alexander Makhlouf, and Samuel Frisch have grown to be the epitome of dance music’s journey from the underground to popular radio. Their hits have been on Top 40 charts, while their shows have been at dance music staple venues like New York City’s Pacha.
This year, they’ve navigated along a new road, releasing “Untouchable” with Dallas’s Tritonal. Both groups have become infamous for their engaging energy and fun stage antics, and have been on tour together and will continue to be throughout the fall. The guys have given us an exclusive look into life on the road, with their own commentary on their experience in cities like Nashville, Pittsburgh and Washington DC. Check out the photos taken by Justin Pagano and Cash Cash’s take on their experience doing 7 shows over 7 days below.
Cash Cash Tour Dates // “Untouchable” – w/ Tritonal
- November 11 - Syracuse, NY - The Westcott Theater
- November 12 - New Haven, CT - Toad's Place
- November 13 - Boston, MA - House Of Blues
- November 14 - Philadelphia, PA - SoundGarden Hall
- November 19 - Miami Beach, FL - LIV
- November 20 - Orlando, FL - Venue 578
- November 21 - Tampa, FL - Amphitheater Event Facility