On November 9 and 10, Wolfgang Gartner will be flying from Los Angeles to New York to play two back to back shows, but that’s just the life of a DJ. On Friday, November 9, the Grammy-nominated Gartner takes over NYC’s Terminal 5 alongside Proxy, L-VIS 1990 and Popeska for HARD New York. With massive electronic acts taking the stage week after week, the venue is no newbie to the dance music scene, however HARD events aren't your regular parties. After that, the jetsetter and his stagemates will make their way to Wolfgang's home state to play the infamous Hollywood Palladium on November 10.
Today we have the exclusive video for the HARD LA and NY shows. I could tell you about it, but the video speaks for itself. Think lazers, lights, and total electro madness.
- HARD New York Friday November 9 @ Terminal 5 – New York, NY
- HARD Los Angelas Saturday November 10 @ Hollywood Palladium – Los Angelas, CA
If you're somewhere in between the east and west coast, don't worry. Chances are good that Wolfgang and his crew will be stopping by in a city or state near you. He's joined by Pierce Fulton, who just dropped his 6th episode of "Get Weird", full of songs you're likely to hear if you make your way to one of the Love & War Tour stops. Track list available on his Soundcloud.
- Tuesday October 23 @ Crystal Ballroom – Portland, OR
- Wednesday October 24 @ McDonald Theatre – Eugene, OR
- Thursday October 25 @ Knitting Factory, Spokane, WA
- Friday October 26 @ Congress Theatre – Chicago, IL
- Saturday October 27 @ The Warfield Theatre – San Francisco, CA
- Tuesday October 30 @ The Graduate – San Luis Obispo, CA
- Wednesday October 31 @ The Graduate – San Luis Obispo, CA
- Saturday November 3 @ Loyola University – Baltimore, MD