2011-09-29T21:31:10+00:00 2011-10-11T15:55:15+00:00

Skrillex – Syndicate

Oh Skrillex, how everything I post by you turns into gold. I'm sure that this simple 2:30 minute song will get 100 likes faster than you can even think Skrillex. This right here is the latest by Skrillex, made for EA games for a new game called Syndicate. Almost makes me want to buy the game… It seems their marketing scheme has worked. All those huge dollars to hire Skrillex have not gone down the waste EA Games! Enjoy readers, I certainly enjoyed the full 2 minutes and 30 seconds. The song almost has Reptile traces of a jumpy, high energy, high pace dubstep song. You can download the track by liking Syndicate on Facebook.

Skrillex - Syndicate_01
Stream: Skrillex – Syndicate

Dubstep

Comments

• It would really be great if Skrillex made a song that didn't just sound like a remix of any of his other songs.

Daniel September 30, 2011 2:48 AM Reply
    • Agreed upon, sir!
      Sadly enough, his style is starting to get boring to me now:(

LeJeust September 30, 2011 12:27 PM Reply
    • Also agree, ive seen him 3 times and ive never been impressed. Just sounds like emo cutter music to me…

Anonymous September 30, 2011 5:22 PM Reply
    • Skrillex's style is the most unique out there right now. He has changed the face of EDM so its only natural that he is scrutinized more than others. He has developed his style and has stuck with it. If you take a good hard listen to his discography from birth to present, then you would change your statment and agree that his style has evolved and perfected within itself..

Everyones entitled to their own opinion but if you want him to go the route of Guetta and Afrojack and go overly mainstream then maybe you should be listening to another artist.

Garett October 3, 2011 10:04 PM Reply
      • It's one thing to have a style and entirely another to make tracks that sound identical.

To be fair, this track has a different sound to his usual shit… relatively…

Anonymous October 5, 2011 1:17 PM Reply
    • this song sounds nothing like his other songs. just because he has a signature sound doesnt mean its the same shit :p

bestguyever October 22, 2011 1:24 PM Reply
  • Daniel
    It would really be great if Skrillex made a song that didn’t just sound like a remix of any of his other songs.

mate you are chatting shit! skrillex is the BEST

Etaan September 30, 2011 9:10 AM Reply
    • Etaan hes right bro.

Anonymous September 30, 2011 5:44 PM Reply
  • this seems to kinda lack the complexity of a lot of his recent work :/

Anonymous September 30, 2011 5:11 PM Reply
  • this isnt dubstep.

baba September 30, 2011 8:20 PM Reply
  • It just all sounds the same in the end.. All of his recent stuff never hit me as hard as they did the first time i heard them.
    It's just all repetitive bullhunkle

Anonymous September 30, 2011 10:21 PM Reply
  • wasn't this actually for the Syndicate game trailer?

Anonymous October 1, 2011 4:31 AM Reply
  • I like Skrillex because his sound is unique and he usually makes me want to go off! Most of his songs do sound similar, though, that is true. However, that is a very successful tactic, similar to that practiced by Dr.Dre on his 2001 album. If you like the sound, you like the sound, so you will probably like a new song that sounds similar but is different. It is good marketing really, not to stray too far from what people like you for, but to evolve slightly each time. Skrillex is good in my books but I don't know yet if I will spend $70 to see him with a bunch of 16 year olds at an all ages event. Hmmm.

Rocky Fisher October 1, 2011 8:20 PM Reply
  • Anonymous
    wasn’t this actually for the Syndicate game trailer?

Yeah you're right, don't think this is for Madden 2012. It was made specifically for the game Syndicate.

Rocky Fisher
    I like Skrillex because his sound is unique and he usually makes me want to go off! Most of his songs do sound similar, though, that is true. However, that is a very successful tactic, similar to that practiced by Dr.Dre on his 2001 album. If you like the sound, you like the sound, so you will probably like a new song that sounds similar but is different. It is good marketing really, not to stray too far from what people like you for, but to evolve slightly each time. Skrillex is good in my books but I don’t know yet if I will spend $70 to see him with a bunch of 16 year olds at an all ages event. Hmmm.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Granted some songs are repetitive but he still has a lot of great tracks. Still looking forward to seeing him live this month, and thankfully it was only $50 and isn't an all ages show.

Skooter October 2, 2011 8:04 PM Reply
  • Skrillex has never been dubstep and its sad that everyone tends to label him dubstep. He is his own type of electro music that is unique.

Lupe October 3, 2011 10:47 PM Reply
  • Love skrillex. Dubstep purists are as boring as the conversation about skream and benga itself.

Antonio October 5, 2011 11:34 AM Reply
    • I could give less of a shit what kind of music Skrillex is being labeled as, but his music is just so god-damn terrible. He is truly the Nickelback of electronic music-monotonous and lifeless.

philipjamesdevries October 5, 2011 12:47 PM Reply
  • He just you uses the same bass in each song with different amounts of distortion and a lot of the same leads if this is a song made for a video game then that explain why its not as hard as his usual tracks i do agree that it be nice to see him use some different sound's for leads but his bass is hard and grimey and that's what i like about him and his drums are more real sounding then other producers because he was in that lame ass emo band all in all he's pretty sick but he's not my favorite dubstep artist or my favorite artist for that matter but hes definitely not a bad producer i don't like this song though

Esoteric minded October 9, 2011 5:44 PM Reply
    • Nailed it on the first part, great answer. Although I disagree with not being a favourite dubstep artist. haha.

Dranoel October 22, 2011 1:34 PM Reply