2011-06-15T03:06:50+00:00 2011-07-26T14:41:32+00:00

Wobble Wednesday + Benga Smack Your Bitch Up [Video]

Its your day for the deeper and chill side of the Dubstep world. Appreciate all the comments in the last few weeks, I now know I have an English teacher reading my posts. No matter this is a music blog not a grammar blog. Anyways, Benga gave out his tune Smack Your Bitch Up and the video is really great check that out. Love the Ghosts of Paraguay track and I must say what a awesome name! Had to post Skream Summer Dreams since it is a great summer anthem and other than that this is a really good group of tracks. Enjoy! 9 days my friends 9 days!

WhereDoWeGo(Final2)
Download: C83-Where Do We Go

What You Need (ChrisB Remix) 320
Download: The Weeknd – What You Need (ChrisB Remix)

01 Warfare

01 Smack Your Bitch Up
Download: Benga – Smack Your Bitch Up

Opium Lord
Download: Sub Antix – Opium Lord

Moonrock Badman
Download: Downlink – Moonrock Badman

Ghosts Of Paraguay - Needing You (Kaiori Breathe Remix)
Download: Ghosts Of Paraguay- Needing You (Kaiori Breathe Remix)

03 Gate 9
Download: Jakes – Gate 9

Evil begins
Download: Trom – Evil begins

Lurk my life- @CroydonEarmilk

Send Me Tunes-@ZEF

Dub · Dubstep · Feature · U.K.

Comments

• nice tunes, big up!=D

magz June 15, 2011 8:24 AM Reply
  • Nice-thank you.

Scary June 15, 2011 11:56 AM Reply
  • Big tunes on this one! The Ghosts of paraguay rmx slams on repeat

Fab June 15, 2011 1:42 PM Reply
  • I feel as if the quality of your post have gone down hill lately.I'm a big dubstep fan and come here all the time but last filthy Friday there was no bangers and no bangers today either.

stormagent June 15, 2011 2:36 PM Reply
  • I disagree with stormagent. I think the quality of wobble wednesday has definitely improved especially after Filthy Friday and Wobble Wednesday were separated. These are legit dubstep tracks, not a lot of bro-step going on here. Very chill tracks indeed.

Keep up the good work Croydon. Also, its late for this but MAVS! l'm now suffering from NBA withdrawal after a great season and playoff run.

Azhar June 15, 2011 4:30 PM Reply
  • well put Azhar

rob June 15, 2011 5:30 PM Reply
  • Azhar
    Keep up the good work Croydon. Also, its late for this but MAVS! l’m now suffering from NBA withdrawal after a great season and playoff run.

Thank you.. would love to keep these comments as a discussion.. For Wobble wednesday I try an relax the reader.. this is for deeper dubstep the original way it was back in the glory days.. Doesn't always have to bang to win..Yess I am too going true withdrawals .. can't wait for October!

Croydon Croydon June 16, 2011 1:23 AM Reply
  • Ghosts Of Paraguay – Needing You (Kaiori Breathe Remix) and Cyrus – Soul Seeker are two amazing tracks. The subtle bassline makes me feel instantly comfortable & chilled listening to those on a good pair of speakers.

Thanks Croydon for once again putting out an excellent Wobble Wednesday.

Daniel June 16, 2011 10:18 AM Reply
  • yes mate, awesome selection

jackylad June 16, 2011 11:51 AM Reply
  • More great tracks man, you never seem to disappoint.

slugamiz June 16, 2011 10:57 PM Reply
  • great post this week downloaded all of these tunes! one of the best wobble wednesdays ive seen! big up!

mikey f June 17, 2011 2:54 AM Reply
  • You kill it ever time!! So sick, maybe some moombah next time?

HuggyStep June 19, 2011 5:01 AM Reply
  • very chill music, i love it :) every post is a solid good tune

papahoi June 28, 2011 3:00 PM Reply