Musa Reems debuted his one-off single "Let 'em Know" on EARMILK a while back - the bravado-filled record showed the young emcee's lyrical dexterity and offered a slight glimpse into his next musical venture. His latest output is a seven-track project titled Lately I've Been Sol Searching 2. The project details the trials and tribulations of being a young black man in Chicago while trying to find the value in self-worth. The EP highlights Musa's love for the city of Chicago and his experiences in the place he calls home. Musically he keeps the soundscape cohesive by working with just 2 producers - S.K.I.L. and Curbside Jones - who both provide the necessary sonic canvass for Musa's relentless flows, wordplay, storytelling, and punchlines.
- 44 4’s (Prod. By Curbside Jones)
- Life With Me (Prod. By S.K.I.L.)
- WHAT’S HAPPENING IN CHICAGO?!
- Pay The Price (Prod. By S.K.I.L.)
- Ain’t Lettin’ Up (ft. KeVon & Curbside Jones) (Prod. By Curbside Jones)
- Lingo (Prod. By S.K.I.L.)
- Sunset (Prod. By Curbside Jones)