Some producers transcend age, ethnicity and genre: Gramatik is one of those artists. Raised in Slovenia on hip hop, jazz, blues and funk, he was primed at an early age to be open minded about his music. And since beginning his music career, he’s made a name for himself and the record label he heads up, Lowtemp, as an artist with an authentic and transparent relationship with his fans. Today he’s continuing on his mission of free music delivery to his fans, releasing his Coffee Shop Selection: a true honoring of his past and future accomplishments across 8 albums, 3 EPs and countless single releases.
Featuring a mix of 18 tracks both new and old, Coffee Shop Selection encompasses Gramatik’s musical intent, distributing a range of musical stylings from chill out to energetic soulful danceable tracks. Check out the entire EP below.
- 4/9: Bear Tooth Theatre – Anchorage, AK
- 4/11: Coachella – Indio, CA
- 4/13: Belly Up – Solana Beach, CA
- 4/15: Mezzanine – San Francisco, CA
- 4/16: Roseland Theater – Portland, OR
- 4/18: Coachella – Indio, CA
- 4/23: McDonald Theatre – Eugene, OR
- 4/24: Showbox – Seattle, WA
- 4/25: Vogue – Vancouver, BC
- 5/2: Ill Rock Block Party – Urbana, IL
- 5/09: Red Rocks – Morrison, CO
- 5/15: Hangout Festival – Gulf Shores, AL
Coffee Shop Selection
Connect with Gramatik: