Nicole Moudaber's latest work can be introduced with one phrase: techno legends unite. Remixing her friend and contemporary, the one and only Carl Cox's "Kommen Zusammen," a track which originally gained fame back in 2011 with its initial release on the first ever All Roads Lead to the Dance Floor, it's a techno fan's ultimate dream. Reinvigorating the track with her own mesmerizing spin, Moudaber's update to the original will be out on All Roads Lead to the Dance Floor 3, with its release on August 18th via Intec. But that's not all that Moudaber's been working on - as she's gearing up for her performance at New York's Electric Zoo Festival on Sunday August 31 at where else but the Sunday School Grove Stage, she's shared her favorite spots in NYC with us. Check it out below.
[soundcloud url="https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/161805274" params="auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true" width="100%" height="450" iframe="true" /]
- The Top of The Standard: lounging in the sun and enjoying a drink at the hotel's rooftop.
- The Laughing Man Coffee in TriBeCa - Delicious coffee with soul, tiny place that Hugh Jackman's involved in and some profits are donated to charity.
- Blue Ribbon Sushi on Columbus Circle and Soho. All time excellent and great sake list.
- A concert a the Beacon Theatre - I stand all night working so on my day off I'd like to sit!
- Orchard and Clinton Streets shopping for interesting sunglasses and T-shirts.