This weekend in Palm Springs California the infamous music festival Splash House will become home to music lovers across the country as they dance and vibe out under the sun. From Friday Ausust 8th – Sunday August 10th festival goers will rejoice to the sounds of everyone from Fools Gold label head A-trak to up-and-coming West Coast producers Bixel Boys. While the lineup is stacked we have 5 reasons or should we say 5 acts that will make you not wanna miss this year.
1. Gorgon City – For deep and sexy sounds, the producers of the moment are Gorgon City. The duo will descend on the desert this weekend and you don't want to miss this. Why? Well why not; they're on fire right now. Just give their latest release "Unmissable" a spin and you will see why they are exactly that.
2. SNBRN – while new kid on the block SNBRN might not be a name you recognize yet, it was love at first listen once we caught wind of his throwback remix tribute to 50 Cent. For all your g-house needs you won't want to miss this guy.
3. Anna Lunoe - could be the next big female house DJ, she's hot right now (and is hot in general). This chick has an impressive repertoire of productions and does her own vocals. Not too shabby for a lady. A DJ, producer, singer & radio-host, let's just say she does it all.
4. Flume – If you don't know this name, we're not sure what rock you've been sleeping under but this Sydney-sider is hotter than the sun at the moment. And there's no doubt you'll wanna dance under the sun with this futuristic beat slayer.
5) Henry Krinkle – his name has been everywhere this summer, so it's no surprise that the good people behind Splash House want him to make his desert debut. Finding his own niche in between UK post-dubstep and future house he's honed in on his own style and most certainly will provide something new and unique this weekend.
While the entire line up is something worth going gaga over, these are just a few of our favorites. For the rest of the line up and to grab your tickets now head on over to the Splash House Website.