Picking up from where Amon Tobin’s ISAM Live left at the end of 2011, the immersive A/V show made an even bigger imprint on the world of electronic music in the past 2 months. ISAM Live started off 2012 with rapturous response at two Coachella headline performances this year. Overseas, a sold-out night at London’s Brixton Academy was shortly followed by a tour run in Australia, which included two sold-out back-to-back performances at the iconic Sydney Opera House in June. The performances, which were streamed live from Sydney, accumulated over 500,000 views. ISAM additionally made a hugely celebrated appearance at Sonar festival in Barcelona on June 15th.
[soundcloud url="http://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/50851560" iframe="true" /]
ISAM itself also received further accolades by winning ‘Best Creative Packaging’ (for Tobin’s collaboration with visual artist Tessa Farmer) at A2IM’S Libera Awards last week. For the Autumn run of dates throughout America, ISAM Live 2.0 will launch: introducing the new ISAM construction, enhanced with new audio and visual elements. Part of the new content in the ISAM Live show will be composed of forthcoming Two Fingers material. Tobin will be revealing new music from his beat-oriented alias, in celebration of the highly anticipated sophomore album due this Fall on Big Dada. All past ISAM Live shows have sold out, so make sure you get your tickets now. This will be an experience.
Amon Tobin [Plus Guests] – ISAM Live 2.0 Tour Dates
- 09/17/12 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: Electric Factory
- 09/19/12 Clemson, South Carolina: Brooks Center at Clemson University
- 09/20/12 Atlanta, Georgia: The Tabernacle
- 09/21/12 Orlando, Florida: House of Blues
- 09/22/12 Miami, Florida: The Fillmore at Jackie Gleason
- 09/24/12 Dallas, Texas: Palladium Ballroom
- 09/25/12 Austin, Texas: Austin Music Hall
- 09/27/12 San Diego, California: House Of Blues
- 10/05/12 Berkeley, California: Greek Theatre Berkeley
- 10/12/12 Los Angeles, California: Greek Theatre
- Amon Tobin on Twitter