2011-12-19T18:17:36-05:00 2011-12-19T18:17:36-05:00

Mord Fustang - "We Are Now Connected"

Mord Fustang has been dormant for quite some time. After his release of his "Sexy and I Know It" he seemed to have disappeared. Well, he's returned to the electro scene with another electro house single that has his signature sound written all over it. The high synth combined with a smooth melody has made "We Are Now Connected" another massive release. Mord Fustang is currently signed on Plasmapool Records and has quickly made a name for himself on Hypem and Soundcloud, raking in thousands of likes on Hypem and hundreds of thousands of plays on Soundcloud. Enjoy! Follow me @Dranoell

We Are Now Connected (Original Mix)
Download: Mord Fustang - We Are Now Connected (Original Mix)

Make sure to check out

Electro

Comments

• Amg, I love Mord. So excited for NYE to see him in Toronto

Avatar Dranoel December 19, 2011 6:44 PM Reply
    • Just saw him the other night and let me tell you that you're in for a treat. Was one of my favourite nights of the year. I can't tell you how choked I was that I'll be back here in Vancouver for that show. He plays with Charlie Darker AND Adventure Club among others that night.
      The show is only forty dollars so anyone who passes that up is right insane.

Avatar somesortofmusic. December 20, 2011 7:33 AM Reply
      • So pumped for it, where did you catch him playing the other night? I know, it's such a amazing line up.

Avatar Dranoel December 20, 2011 4:44 PM Reply
  • mord kills it!!!!! hell ya so excited about the new track!!!

Avatar Brandon Andras December 19, 2011 7:20 PM Reply
  • Mord is a legend in the making

Avatar Anonymous December 19, 2011 10:33 PM Reply
  • This reminds me of deadmau5 in the best possible way... love

Avatar Christopher Skjøtt Jensen December 20, 2011 10:26 AM Reply
    • Defiantly, I get major "Where are my key's" elements with his synth build at the beginning.

Avatar Dranoel December 20, 2011 4:45 PM Reply
  • Simply damn good.

Avatar Anonymous December 20, 2011 1:08 PM Reply
  • killin

Avatar Owen December 20, 2011 3:58 PM Reply
  • Made a mash-up of Mord Fustang's "We Are Now Connected" & "Milky Way"... I loved the break in Milky Way and I love the drop in We Are Now Connected... so yeah, had to put them together like this! http://www57.zippyshare.com/v/83601036/file.html

Avatar Chrisson December 20, 2011 7:23 PM Reply
  • Such a blatant rip of Deadmau5. I cannot be the only one thinking this

Avatar Honesty December 21, 2011 9:02 AM Reply
    • dude your crazy, have you ever heard mord before? He was one of the original dirty electro artists, besides deadmau5 is all over the fuckin map,

i suggest you listen to all of mords songs, ull see hes the most unique electro artist to date

Avatar sunsk December 21, 2011 3:23 PM Reply
    • For REAL! Complete ripoff of Aural Psynapse, and a much shittier version at that.

Avatar Wake Up People December 25, 2011 6:59 PM Reply
  • Ghosts N Stuff has been copied way too many times now, I think it's time to stop. Do something original of your own.

Avatar Unoriginal bastard December 21, 2011 12:01 PM Reply
  • got the download ! http://imunbeatable.com/homepage/review/we-are-now-connected-original-mix/

Avatar james December 21, 2011 3:36 PM Reply
  • agreed, its called beat recycling, and if its true that he ripped it then he did a damn good job at changing it!

Avatar Fakelove December 21, 2011 10:46 PM Reply
  • ^ probably should have called it a 'remix' then.

Avatar Just Sayin. December 22, 2011 11:56 AM Reply