2011-05-21T16:48:32-04:00 2011-05-21T17:08:03-04:00

Kreayshawn - Gucci Gucci (Video)

Really hot thumbnail for this article post!

Kreayshawn, a female artist from Oakland California just released a video for her song "Gucci Gucci". I really don't know to much about her besides that she got bars for days, she's also releasing a mixtape with The Hundred's brand soon. Watch closely and you might catch some Odd Future cameos. Check It Out And Enjoy. Follow me @Ebonicss

Kreayshawn - Gucci Gucci

grizzy
shes kinda hot, nota bad song also

she is bad

uhh
uhh
10 years ago

wtf is that a C-section scar....

itstk
10 years ago
Reply to  uhh

we can only hope

Dondottakadame
10 years ago

man fuck this bitch lol i dont like fake mufuckas and she tries way too hard...i dont even talk bout that shit in my rhymes and i actually do that shit...my source of income is def not legit and i got straps for days...fuck is wrong wit this bitch and fuck is wrong wit the mufuckas that think this shit is cool? #SN SMMFH

plzstopcry
plzstopcry
10 years ago
Reply to  Dondottakadame

Obz we from different lifestyles my dude. I may not be that deep as you, but I'm sure we can all agree that we do what we gotta do for whats up coming and whats due. Rent money. I like what she's doing. It's different and she fucks with my niggas from OFWGKTA. Swag.

Aleisha
Aleisha
9 years ago
Reply to  Dondottakadame

UMM .. yuu needa STFU if yuu dnt like daas sonqq qet off a sonq , &nd hunny guess wat yuu act like yuu can spit better btch she on tv and daa radioo so quess wat yuu need da STFU untill yuu qet famous ! # SMFU stfu or qet right !

Gravytron
10 years ago

I just did a little dub/drumstep remix of this song. Peep it out if you like either of these things :)

PlanNine
10 years ago

fkn love this chick... def needed a remix! check it and spin that shit if u like it :)

YOU FAIL
YOU FAIL
10 years ago

Dondottakadame
man fuck this bitch lol i dont like fake mufuckas and she tries way too hard…i dont even talk bout that shit in my rhymes and i actually do that shit…my source of income is def not legit and i got straps for days…fuck is wrong wit this bitch and fuck is wrong wit the mufuckas that think this shit is cool? #SN SMMFH

So instead of "not talking about your illegal source of income" in songs, you come online to declare it in attempts to discredit someone else's credibility??? HAHAH YOU FUCKING FAIL

Anonymous
Anonymous
10 years ago

this chick looks good good thats what im talkin about thats my can of chick ill fuck wit her in a minute

jsphmrs
jsphmrs
9 years ago

Check out Left Brain in the car!

Ashlee
Ashlee
9 years ago

Maine she fucking killed this shit nnd for the hatten ahh ppl det dnt like iht sit down next to da other bumb hoes thats wiating for ha to give a fuck. . . . ! ily kreayshuwn . . !!!