2010-08-15T12:48:24-04:00 2016-01-17T16:25:54-05:00

KId Cudi X 2

Got two brand new track from the Moon Man a.k.a Kid Cudi and one of them features Kanye West, both of these track are rumored to on cudi sophomore album Man on the Moon 2: The Legend of Mr. Ragerdue due out Oct. 26th. Also there will be a G.O.O.D music mixtape dropping tomorrow so be out the look out for that. Check It Out ANd Enjoy!

Kid Cudi - Wylin Cause I'm Young Ft Kanye West

FreeLve
10 years ago

LVEit!

keep it up...not down
keep it up...not down
10 years ago

cudi is tight...but wylin is weak as shit.

dap
dap
10 years ago

agreed. i love cudi, but wylin is pretty awful. mr. rager's pretty good.

genericHYPEMuser
genericHYPEMuser
10 years ago

WTF that kid cudi song is HORRIBLE. how is it #2 on hypem??? WTF is happening to hypem...i think its being hacked or taken over by retards. Are you hacking hypem to add extra votes!?

Montrey Whittaker
10 years ago

LoL hell no and not all of us think the track is that hot. I don't really like it.

Frank
10 years ago

@genericHYPEMuser Nice user name! Man, I thought I was the only one feeling this way after looking at Hypem. Thank God I saw this comment thread and found brethren. And I don't think these tracks are gonna be on anything - they're on Kanye's mixtape, that's the end of the line for these tunes.

Captin Planit
10 years ago

If you don't like "Wylin", I don't know what you're getting out of music. "Mr. Rager" is cool, but if that's not Cudi going through the motions, what is? "Wyalin" is some shit we have not heard from him and is the perfect production vein for Kanye. Get a god damn grip.

indiekid
indiekid
10 years ago

Nah, cudi is nice on both these tracks, even if they're not on the cd, its still g.o.o.d. music.

Revofev, mr rager, erase me, mojo so dope, wylin... All hot shit.

I'm not disappointed at all, why would he have the same sound, that's weak, he switches his shit up & still brings it.

hold1Up
hold1Up
10 years ago

FUCK! everytime i hear mr rager i fucking have to spark one up!!!