2009-12-09T14:44:00-05:00 2009-12-09T16:10:07-05:00

Maestro Knows - Episode 1 Season 3 (9th Wonder)

In this episode of Maestro Knows Levi starts off season 3 with the one and only super producer 9th Wonder in his home state North Carolina. 9th talks about his usage of  Fruity Loops, what he considers "good music", and the opportunity of teaching an upcoming course at Duke University which takes a look into the 60's, 70's, and 80's of soul and hip-hop . He also took the time to hook up Maestro to grace him with a brand new intro theme music for the upcoming Maestro Knows Season 3.  Must say after watching this episode I'm looking forward to the rest of this season. Check it out and enjoy!

JKFP
Download: Kanye West - I See Now Feat. Little Brother And Consequence

Maestro Knows - Episode 1 (9th Wonder)

Videos

Comments

Notify of
guest
10 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Jade Leonard
11 years ago

This is great! I am an independent singer songwriter and I learn a lot from reading blogs like this - thanks so much for sharing

kean
kean
11 years ago

Loved the video; always respected 9th... in my opinion though, Kanye definitely wasn't worthy of 9ths beat for that song. Why does he keep spouting ridiculous and insensitive shit non-stop? It's like sacrilege to 9th's resume'.

Montrey Whittaker
11 years ago

@kean - Shock value i guess? Thats only reason i can think he's on that "insensitive" trip now.

nick
nick
11 years ago

@kean: because this song was made years ago before the general public saw his "other side"

David
David
11 years ago

what soulful artist did he mention? i heard tiger woods lol, im really wondering who he mentioned i love those old soulful beats

Jade Leonard