2009-12-01T23:32:45+00:00 2011-05-11T00:43:40+00:00

Chip Tha Ripper – The Cleveland Show

The long awaited  The Cleveland Show mixtape from one of Cleveland's finest upcoming artist Chip Tha Ripper has officially drop. In this tape you have appearances by Curren$y & Big Sean and production done by Jake One, Chuck Inglish, 6th Sense, Hi-Tek and many more. The official artwork and Track list is down under. Check It an EnjoY!

22 Waddup Bum - Prod. by ABC Beats
Download: Chip Tha Ripper – Waddup Bum – Prod. by ABC Beats

Download: Chip Tha Ripper – The Cleveland Show (Mixtape)

Hip-Hop · Rap

Comments

• Shit's hot. Thanks

D December 2, 2009 9:34 PM Reply
  • Shit's hot. Thanks

D December 2, 2009 4:34 PM Reply
  • Okay, I swear this'll be the last time I ask, but I just gotta try one more time. What happened to this:

"jsully

@DJ G – ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh my fellow earmilk lovers. im sorry ive been away and not posting amazing mashups. my real job calls for ridiculous things sometimes.
    this monday: jsully and itstk return." (comment from 11/16)

Love the website and all, and I'll still visit all the time even if there's no more Mashup Monday. But are there really any plans to bring it back or was it all a painful joke?

WhatChrisLikes December 2, 2009 11:44 PM Reply

"jsully

this monday: jsully and itstk return." (comment from 11/16)

WhatChrisLikes December 2, 2009 6:44 PM Reply
  • @WhatChrisLikes – lol I love your persistence, but yes.. one day shortly it shall return.. either this week or the next or the next

theres also a lot of big things planned for 2010, a resurrection of sorts, we'll keep everyone posted

itstk December 3, 2009 12:12 AM Reply