So with Jay-Z about to drop his what.. 11th album now, there's been a lot of hype and concerns about how Blueprint 3 will turn out. With all the recent BP3 track leaks there's been tons of mixed feelings and reviews.. from my perspective, with everything thats been in circulation so far, theres yet to be that "instant classic", which has pretty much been the trend with almost every Hov album. Don't get me wrong, the majority of the leaks all have been beyond dope, but at the same time theres been a few that have been "lack luster".. either way, excited for the final product.
Here is 4 of the newest leaks from the album, all 4 of the tracks were produced by Kanye West. Blueprint 3 drops September 11th, the album features tons of artists.. Drake, Kanye West, Kid Cudi, J. Cole, Pharrell, among more. Also included a Rhapsody ad they just did recently, which takes a look at all of Jay's past album covers. Check out the all the tracks, album cover, track listing and video after the jump..
Blueprint 3 Cover Art
01. What We Talkin' About (Feat. Luke Steele of EotS) (Produced By Kanye West and No I.D.)
02. Thank You (Produced By Kanye West and No I.D.)
03. D.O.A. (Death of Auto-Tune)" (Produced By No I.D.)
04. Run This Town (Feat. Kanye West and Rihanna) (Produced By Kanye West & No I.D.)
05. Empire State of Mind (Feat. Alicia Keys) (Produced By Al Shux)
06. Real As It Gets (Feat. Young Jeezy) (Produced By The Incredibles)
07. On To The Next One (Feat. Swizz Beatz) (Produced By Swizz Beatz)
08. Off That (Feat. Drake) (Produced By Timbaland)
09. A Star is Born (Feat. J. Cole) (Produced By Kanye West and No I.D.)
10. Venus vs. Mars (Produced By Timbaland)
11. Already Home (Feat. Kid Cudi) (Produced By Kanye West)
12. Hate (Feat. Kanye West) (Produced By Kanye West)
13. Reminder (Produced By Timbaland)
14. So Ambitious (Feat. Pharrell) (Produced By The Neptunes)
15. Young Forever (Feat. Mr Hudson) (Produced By Kanye West)
Jay-Z has teamed up with Rhapsody® and MTV to promote the highly-anticipated release of his new album, "The Blueprint 3." As part of the partnership, the entire album will be available for fans to listen to for free on Rhapsody.com and from MTV's "The Leak", almost two weeks prior to its official release. In addition, Rhapsody will also make the new album available for purchase beginning September 8, three days ahead of the street release, and will include two exclusive bonus tracks.
Leading this partnership, three new Rhapsody TV spots will debut starting on September 1 across MTV Networks. In addition to two 30-second ads, Rhapsody will premiere a 60-second version of the ad in the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards on September 13.