2009-07-01T18:01:27+00:00 2009-07-04T13:45:53+00:00

Elvis Perkins In Dearland – "Chains, Chains, Chains"

Elvis Perkins in Dearland has just released a new video for their recently released self-entitled album. The video is for the song "Chains, Chains, Chains," the song itself sounds amazing. I like the use of the bass in this song, I love the way it seems to stand out. This is what folk music is all about. The video also is a sight to see, check it out below:

Previous single from Elvis Perkins in Dearland:

elvisperkinsindearland_shampoo
Download: Elvis Perkins in Dearland – Shampoo

Folk · Indie · Rock

Comments

• I got the chance to see these guys open for Bon Iver a few weeks ago and was ridiculously impressed. I highly recommend going to a show because the studio version of 'Chains' simply fails to capture the power of this band. While this a beautiful song, wait until you hear how loud Elvis Perkins and the boys get during something like 'Doomsday'; brass blaring and bass drum pounding, you're left either wanting to dance with or sit in awe of their energy.

Krystine July 2, 2009 2:33 PM Reply

Krystine July 2, 2009 7:33 AM Reply
  • Ya.. to be honest, I haven't even heard of them until trey's post.Whenever someone does post something I haven't heard of, I try to immediately hate on it.. cause that's just my role in life, however their pretty amazing and I'm jealous you got to see them and bon iver in the same night

thekid July 2, 2009 3:32 PM Reply

thekid July 2, 2009 8:32 AM Reply
  • I saw this band when they opened up for Bon Iver also. Great show. Got the album. This is def. what folk is all about.

Josh Sullivan July 2, 2009 5:09 PM Reply