We just brought you a post with Christian Strobe's free remix album, Reworks #1, and if you're anything like me, it probably left you thirsty for more cheery party tracks in Strobe's unique style (the closest comparison I could make would be to R.A.C.). As much as we may love remixes of beloved tracks, we know that they can sometimes employ cheap tricks. Strobe's remixes are anything but, perfectly utilizing the best parts of the existing song while adding his own individual flavor (and selecting great tracks to treat).
This mix is a nice insight into Christian Strobe's tastes, bursting into action with an original track then launching into remixes and originals from artists like Bag Raiders, Holy Ghost! (Strobe's own remix), Kid Sister, Daft Punk, Sidechains, and more. It's a perfect blend of obscure and familiar, and these nu-disco sounds will leave you ready for the weekend.
Christian Strobe – DJ Promo Mix 03
01. Christian Strobe – Love Without Love (Classic Version)
02. Moullinex – Modular Jam (Justin Faust Remix)
03. Jacques Lu Cont – Reload (Original Mix)
04. Shinichi Osawa – Love Will Guide You (The Hair Kid Remix)
05. Holy Ghost! – Wait And See (Christian Strobe Remix)
06. Voltaire Twins – Animalia (Lifelike Remix)
07. Sidechains – Dance while you can (Original Mix)
08. LexiconDon – December Sunset (U-Tern Remix)
09. Oliver – Footsteps (Original Mix)
10. Kid Sister – Pro Nails (Bag Raiders Remix)
11. Melee Beats – Vectors (The Phantom's Revenge Remix)
12. Daft Punk – High Life (Dan Castro's Bring Back The Funk Edit)