2010-11-14T22:12:58+00:00 2011-07-26T14:10:21+00:00

Suicide Sundaes – Week 48

Suicide SundaesSuicide Sundaes – stop your grinnin' and drop your linen. Every Sunday electblake of Earmilk will bring you the weeks dirty servings, and some old favorites through a throwdown-throwback to simpler times. A time when bangers were big, remixes were bigger, the bassline bled, and we didn't care about anything as long as came in kicking and left screaming. To hell with sketchy Sunday, we want to shove another dragon down the hole.?

This weeks finds itself with a decent balance of the clubbier house anthems that you need to keep your set going, and the shebangers to accent the flow.

Pendulum, Sydney Samson, Far East Movement, Duck Sauce and Jay Z? Yeah – they are big names but don't discount them because they know how to sell records. Jay Z got his hands tied by The Prodigy this week, and Duck Sauce got itself put into a machup with Fatboy Slim.

Be sure to checkout the Canblaster work below as from what I can hear and looking back on the existing discography this name will be making moves.

Oh – listen to ALL of this Sawgood material – great remixes and original cuts are great too.

Violent Love (The Twelves Remix)
Download: Munk – Violent Love (The Twelves Remix)

Hot As Hell (Canblaster Remix)
Enjoy: Drop The Lime
      - Hot As Hell (Canblaster Remix)

The Island (Ken C Part 1.5 Remix)
Download: Pendulum – The Island (Ken C Part 1.5 Remix)

Lanarchie
Download: NEUS – L'anarchie

2gether (Sydney Samson Remix)
Download: Roger Sanchez & Far East Movement – 2gether (Sydney Samson Remix)

Stand Up Tall (Noize Invaderz Remix)
Download: Dizzee Rascal – Stand Up Tall (Noize Invaderz Remix)

Through The Prism
Download: Designer Drugs – Through The Prism

We Love Moogie (Canblaster Remix)
Enjoy: Dooze Jackers – We Love Moogie (Canblaster Remix)

Two Days Straight (Lee Swagger Remix)
Download: Na Palm – Two Days Straight (Lee Swagger Remix)

The Barbara Skank (Myagi AwesomeSauce Remix)
Download: DuckSauce VS Fatboy Slim – The Barbara Skank (Myagi AwesomeSauce Remix)

Nerve (Hey Today Remix)
Download: Boys Noize – Nerve (Hey Today! Remix)

99 Problems (The Prodigy Remix)
Download: Jay Z – 99 Problems (The Prodigy Remix)

Skin Out
Download: Hostage – Skin Out

Love (at dawn we rage Remix)
Download: Felix Cartal – Love (at dawn we rage Remix)

Unleash The Fucking Dada (At Dawn We Rage Edit)
Download: Dada Life – Unleash The Fucking Dada (At Dawn We Rage Edit)

SOFI Needs A Ladder (Basterds United remix)
Download: Deadmau5 – SOFI Needs A Ladder (Basterds United remix)

Du Auch (Sawgood and DJ Antention Remix)
Download: Belzebass – Du Auch (Sawgood and DJ Antention Remix)

Momy (Crystalised Remix)
Download: SebastiAn – Momy (Crystalised Remix)

Yes (The Mastertrons Remix)
Download: Sawgood – Yes (The Mastertrons Remix)

Motor (Sbar and Junkers Remix)
Download: SebastiAn – Motor (Sbar & Junkers Remix)

Yes (Belzebass Remix)
Download: Sawgood – Yes (Belzebass Remix)

Pet Massage (Elektro Pusher Remix)
Download: Blatta & Inesha – Pet Massage (Elektro Pusher Remix)

Electro · Feature

Comments

• Pingback: Tweets that mention Suicide Sundaes - Week 48 - EARMILK.COM -- Topsy.com

• didint like a single tune this week guys

punpanonicus November 15, 2010 6:13 PM Reply
  • This was obviously extremely rushed, no mix, bad songs, duplicates of bad artists. Pretty disappointed guys..

DUHtroof November 17, 2010 7:28 PM Reply
  • yeah yeah – ok – you win.

I actually did a mix but the songs were so trash… It just took the point out of doing it. Mulligan?

electblake November 17, 2010 8:30 PM Reply
  • I agree with punpanicus.

Electblake (who I am assuming posts these blogs):

You have AWESOME taste in this music man (not being sarcastic).

What it looks like, is that sometimes you rush these posts and dump a bunch of 'okay' tracks on them, like this week. Nothing stood out this week. I am not blaming you for what is being created in the music world, but if there arent enough decent tunes for the suicide sundae, maybe you should just make a post saying just that, or make a 'lite' sundae of a few decent tracks, because in my books quantity will not make up for quality.

I hate to sound like such a bi*** to you electblake, because lets hand it to you, Ive been looking at these weekly posts since I found this site in June this year, you have awesome appeal with this and I LOVE your taste. Weeks 45-47 were KILLER (47 was a little weak but still good), if you could make all these posts like those then this site will be number one in no time.

All I am saying is that I understand that killer tracks arent created every week so I understand why this blog can be difficult, but its almost worse to put out these 'meh' tracks. I cant remember a single one, a lot were just loud noise and bass… We know you have it in you to keep putting out weeks like 45-47, keep doing your awesome work guys! I cant wait until next week!

FCAdam November 18, 2010 9:04 PM Reply
  • give him a break, just listen to other weeks if this one doesnt satisfy you.

caleb November 19, 2010 11:21 AM Reply
  • FCAdam
    I agree with punpanicus.
    Electblake (who I am assuming posts these blogs):
    You have AWESOME taste in this music man (not being sarcastic).
    What it looks like, is that sometimes you rush these posts and dump a bunch of ‘okay’ tracks on them, like this week. Nothing stood out this week. I am not blaming you for what is being created in the music world, but if there arent enough decent tunes for the suicide sundae, maybe you should just make a post saying just that, or make a ‘lite’ sundae of a few decent tracks, because in my books quantity will not make up for quality.
    All I am saying is that I understand that killer tracks arent created every week so I understand why this blog can be difficult, but its almost worse to put out these ‘meh’ tracks. I cant remember a single one, a lot were just loud noise and bass… We know you have it in you to keep putting out weeks like 45-47, keep doing your awesome work guys! I cant wait until next week!

Nik November 28, 2010 7:19 AM Reply
  • electblake. dont be pushed around by douchebags. tell em to cram it up their a**es.

niqqy December 10, 2010 5:38 PM Reply
    • hah – yeah. I have pretty thick skin about these things :) My motto at the starting of SS was "fuck 'em, if they don't like it they can move on", but now that SS has a following and people have expectations its always healthy for feedback from those followers ;)

thanks for the courage though!

electblake December 11, 2010 12:03 PM Reply
  • I am kind of disappointed about this post. I mean even the deadmau5 remix track wasn't that good. Maybe it was rushed? I'm not sure but I've always been satisfied with your blog.

Alex Mason January 4, 2011 9:53 PM Reply