2011-06-05T20:43:01+00:00 2011-06-05T20:46:21+00:00

Drum and Bass Roundup 3

Really hot thumbnail for this article post!

After a interesting night in the bay, the best thing to do this Sunday is to relax and listen to beauty of Drum and Bass, particularity the liquid type which is my personal favorite. This feature has been getting a lot of traffic lately so let me know what you think. Enjoy. Go Mavs.

Smooth - Calling

03 Breezeblock
Download: Camo & Krooked – Breezeblock

Stick It Out
Download: Undertone – Stick It Out

Follow me-@CroydonEarmilk

Send me Liquid Sounds-@ZEF

• That sax in the Physical Illusion…too good; it's so smooth and it doesn't sound forced in which makes it amazing. Once again Camo & Krooked come through hard. @Croydon you snapped on this, perfect for a Sunday night.

B@ss June 5, 2011 11:02 PM Reply
  • great post, go mavs! :/

beard June 5, 2011 11:12 PM Reply
  • pitty.. We almost had it

Croydon Croydon June 5, 2011 11:14 PM Reply
  • Couple of tracks aren't up to earmilk quality i'm afraid – paper planes is a very simple drum beat and bass sequence put to the original song, i'd barely call it a remix. camo and krook. though always phat.
    Also if youre going to call this drum and bass roundup you need to get some bangers in there, not just liquid. check up on original sin, decimal bass, delta heavy, taxman and mendelayev (for a bit of russian). On the liquid side, whilst youre looking up my awesome reccomendations :P i'd defo reccomend Savage Rehab; absolute quality – seeing them this summer. I'm glad dnb is growing just make sure to get as wide a range as poss. Also check my soundcloud XD

ScatGown June 6, 2011 6:39 AM Reply
    • Hey ScatGown,
      Im looking for some drum and bass or breakbeat that is hardcore, drops fat, and isn't trancy. One dude I have found that I like is Netsky, but other than that everything i have heard is too technical and progressive with not enough drop. I am usually a fidget house/ electro person but I am just starting to listen to faster stuff. Do you have any suggestions for my style of music? Much thanks.

Anonymous June 6, 2011 9:19 AM Reply
      • Chase and Status, Chase and Status, and Chase and Status. Also check out High Contrast, Pendulum, and Subfocus.

BumpsBeats June 7, 2011 9:58 AM Reply
  • Nice post @Croydon Im loving the DnB addition to Earmilk. Liquid is boss! Get onto Stan SB, Moleman, Woody big up and comers. Brookes Brothers much anticipated album has just come out so get some of that in next week. Prototypes are also releasing some huge tunes that are slightly heavier but still a bit liquid good bangers. Stick to the 320's as much as possible! If you need any help sussing 320's hit me up.

Sam June 6, 2011 7:51 AM Reply
  • def. liking the dnb roundups but would have to agree with ScatGown…while liquid is nice at times, would also love to have some original sin, taxman and the likes in the roundup…peace

Kevin June 6, 2011 10:17 AM Reply
  • Best post so far…@Croydon i'm loving this weekly post…keep up the good work…Earmilk for the win!!

drumnbassforthewin June 6, 2011 10:20 AM Reply
  • IF any of you guys have been following the last 2 roundups this is first dominated by liquid. It won't always be like this if we decided to keep it

Croydon Croydon June 6, 2011 4:22 PM Reply
  • You said the bay? Were you by chance at Starscape? It was fucking wild, Flux killed it at his third U.S. show, Skrillex Excision Datsik and Bassnectar all dropped new shit and Infected Mushroom and Rabbit Live had some of the craziest performances I've ever seen. If you weren't there be prepared for a bunch of new dubstep comin out soon

Sean June 7, 2011 9:26 AM Reply