DJ and producer Steve Rachmad has been an unstoppable force of forward-thinking techno music for over twenty years now. Regarded as a Dutch pioneer of Detroit techno's golden era sound, he's honed his sound working under numerous other monikers such as STERAC, Parallel 9, and Sterac Electronics.
Now embarking on a tour beginning tomorrow in Santiago, Chile, for 30 days he will be traveling and pleasing dancefloors on both America's southern and northern hemispheres. Some days playing as Sterac and others as Steve Rachmad, don't miss your chance to catch this living legend play.
The full list of tour dates are available below:
- 22 oct: EX OZ, Santiago, Chile
- 23 oct: La Estacion, Cordoba, Argentina
- 24 oct: STERAC, Sequence, Asuncion, Paraguay
- 30 oct: Lost Beach Club, Montanita, Ecuador
- 31 oct: STERAC, Medellin Style @ Arena, Medellin, Colombia
- 1 nov: Baum, Bogota, Colombia
- 13 nov: Stero, Montreal, Canada
- 14 nov: STERAC, Output, NYC, USA
- 15 nov: Steve Rachmad, Output, NYC, USA
- 20 nov: Flash, Washington, USA
- 21 nov: STERAC, TBD Warehouse, Los Angeles, USA