2011-09-16T13:56:53+00:00 2011-09-17T21:41:47+00:00

Perrion – If I Knew, I'd Tell You Ft. Microphone

Really hot thumbnail for this article post!

Have some new music by Perrion the upcoming New York rapper out of Washington heights. This time he goes over Neon Indian track, "if I knew, I'd tell you", this will appear on his upcoming mixtape 'Circuit Breaker', due out Nov. 11th. Check It Out And Enjoy. Follow me @Ebonicss

If I Knew Id Tell You Ft. Microphone Preview. MP3
Download: Perrion / Neon Indian – if i knew, i'd tell you

Hip-Hop · Rap

• luv the beat, live the flow, but holla at me for sum nice mixen!

rekstarr September 18, 2011 9:03 AM Reply
  • i was waiting for this to happen, someone rapping on an Neon Indian beat, i knew it would just be a matter of time….

I don't like his flow, this dude doesn't live the essence of this music…

no offense to him never, met him before, but letting his music speak for himself, he's on some hype shit… there is no cohesion to this….

gonna keep my ear out for a better hip hop + neon indian mashup….

dj omry September 18, 2011 5:56 PM Reply
    • funny considering one of his songs is called "fuck hype", what would you consider living the essence of this music? what type of double rainbow fuckboy hipster shit is that anyway?

roorivera September 19, 2011 4:21 PM Reply
    • Childish Gambino did it.I think the song is I love clothes. Its early childish and a big fat MEH(i<3childish). This is a good song don't player hate.

Jack Kicks Miscellaneous September 22, 2011 3:02 AM Reply
  • ^ u have no clue what ur talking about my dude. if you know his background u would understand his talent. when u can produce a hot beat and rap on it hit us up on http://www.highoffmusic.com feeel me

James Hames September 18, 2011 7:49 PM Reply
  • this is but one song of an artist that speaks only about his life. you should um listen to his other work, to understand his viewpoints and reasoning for what you call "hype". fyi this kid has been making music (on a label) probably since you were old enough to listen.

mstrthms September 19, 2011 1:43 AM Reply