2012-02-12T20:42:11+00:00 2012-02-12T20:43:39+00:00

Suicide Sundaes – Week 89

Suicide Sundaes

Suicide Sundaes – Stop your grinnin' and drop your linen, Sunday is back with a vengeance. Greg  is here again to bring you the weeks dirty servings, and some old favorites through a throwdown-throwback to simpler times. A time when bangers were big, remixes were bigger, the bassline bled, and we didn't care about anything as long as came in kicking and left screaming.

This week I'm trying to go for something similar in the flow and organization I had last week. Starting you guys off with some of the "tamer" tracks of the bunch (of course that's relative) with this week's Sprinkles. Then, after that bit of an appetizer, we'll jump into the main course of Scoops where the harder, louder tracks tend to reside. Also, thank you to everyone for all the great feedback and support last week, I will be working my hardest to keep up the good name, that is Suicide Sundaes.

1. Vegamoore - Rapture (Part II)
Download: Vegamoore – Rapture (Part II)

2. Starfuckers - Make it Drop (Redial Remix)
Download: Starfuckers – Make it Drop (Redial Remix)

3. Kavinsky - RoadGame (Air Wankers remix )
Download: Kavinsky – RoadGame (Air Wankers Remix)

4. Controls - Forever Techno (Vengeance Remix)
Download: Controls – Forever Techno (Vengeance Remix)

5. Only Jack Jones - Party Pimp (JamieD Remix)
Download: Only Jack Jones – Party Pimp (JamieD! Remix)

6. Brummer - Full Collection (Boylerz Remix)
Download: Brummer – Full Collection (Boylerz Remix)

1. Aaren Reale - Black Part 2 (Original Mix)
Download: Aaren Reale – Black Part 2 (Original Mix)

2. Access Denied - Milk and Blood
Download: Access Denied – Milk and Blood

3. Controls - Release the Noise (Original Mix)
Download: Controls – Release the Noise (Original Mix)

4. VenaCava - The Puppet Master
Download: VenaCava – The Puppet Master

5. Freefire vs Wolfgang Gartner - The Undertaker Was The Champ
Download: Freefire vs Wolfgang Gartner – The Undertaker Was The Champ

6. Mr. Tools - My First Love (No Hesitation Remix)
Download: Mr. Tools – My First Love (No Hesitation Remix)

7. Hack the System - French Lesson
Download: Hack the System – French Lesson (Original Mashup)

8. Devin Martin - Killbot
Download: Devin Martin – Killbot

9. Haezer - Dominator (SnapCrack Remix)
Download: Haezer – Dominator (SnapCrack Remix)

10. Controls - Forever Techno (Eby Le Beatz Remix)
Download: Controls – Forever Techno (Eby Le Beatz Remix)

11. BioBlitZ - Wolfgang Finished The Fight (Original Mix)
Download: BioBlitZ – Wolfgang Finished The Fight (Original Mix)

12. South Central - Demons (The SlutGarden Rmx)
Download: South Central – Demons (The SlutGarden Remix)

13. Suicide Club - Death Or Glory
Download: Suicide Club – Death Or Glory

Electro · Feature · Techno

• solid, solid, solid.

JiggaMane February 12, 2012 9:34 PM Reply
  • can we please get these in a .rar format??

Guest February 13, 2012 2:48 AM Reply
  • I liked a few from top, but I don't know. Suicide Sundaes is not what it used to be. I mean, yeah sure, the older posts were heavy, but these latest posts are not heavy, for me, they are confusing. I can't dance to it, because it has too much noises, strings, melodies and sh*t. So, if you can listen and dance to it you must be either retarded or on some heavy drugs. Sorry that you have to read this but that's my opinion. Look's like I have nothing to do hear anymore.

OBNOX!OUS February 13, 2012 7:58 AM Reply
    • To do here*

OBNOX!OUS February 13, 2012 8:05 AM Reply
    • Yeah, I appreciate that. I don't think it's SS that's changed, it's the genre. It's in a really weird place and pretty splintered if you ask me.

Blake Shoji Earmilk February 13, 2012 1:45 PM Reply
      • I'm glad you took this critique in account. Again, sorry for being a bit harsh.

OBNOX!OUS February 13, 2012 4:54 PM Reply
    •  Just because you can't understand it does not mean that you are at all valid. Dildo.

Dildo February 13, 2012 6:47 PM Reply
      • Well there is one thing that I have to say about today's electro. It has nothing to do with SS now. These new-commers are showing off too much. And maybe that wouldn't be a problem if they would actually be creative and create their own sounds and patterns rather than copying each other and get filthier and filthier until they completely lose sense for music. Sure there are some exceptions. Look at Excision for example, he was into filthy dubstep since 2007 and he is still good, he hasn't lost his touch and still knows how to make bangers. He knows how to combine the sounds melodically even if it's just heavy noise and fat bass. He knows how to master the sound so that you can enjoy and have an orgasm listening to it without the consequence that your ears bleed. He knew how to do that in 2007 and he still knows it now. So, it's not about that I don't understand it but it's about that we give too much credit to new-commers even if their tracks don't make sense at all. Quality over quantity I say. That will teach them to labor so that they really deserve a place in Earmilk's SS or any other blog.

OBNOX!OUS February 13, 2012 8:17 PM Reply
        • If you go back and read the few longer expositions I've done in various Suicide Sundaes and more recently in Night Rumours – I'd have to say I agree with op, but fellas, SS was never a search for "pure" electro or any of that nonsense, it's just supposed to be a celebration of a genre.

When I started this, electro was a bit easier to identify as it hadn't been mixed back into the great dance genre machine, and thus the advent of so many different styles & flavours, so it's natural there are going to be disagreements & elements we some don't like. (I love house, but I'm not HUGE on minimal house)

So yeah – if we can all not get so riled up?, people are going to disagree plenty. We all have different entrances into this genre, so I'd ask those who've been around the longest (as well as new-commers) to respect the fact that you JUST MAY love a different flavour of electro then the other.

Blake Shoji Earmilk February 13, 2012 10:56 PM Reply
    • R u serious!?!? yo bro its a blog!!! may ask how much exactly are you paying for these tracks to talk so much shit??? a blog site like this is to get music out there so people can hear something new. I have a perfect resolution for you.. just dont listen to SS anymore or better yet Start your own blog site and post the tracks of your liking.Music changes deal with it! Greg is new and i think he is doing a fine job, dont go hating on his taste of music, its not like hes posting LMFAO or somthing. Plus EDM its not really supposed to make sense. Its so people can feel it and move to it. You make it way to complicated bro. Go get laid!

DiztrOH! February 13, 2012 9:13 PM Reply
  • Right on, Greg-o

Graham Bewley February 13, 2012 12:16 PM Reply
  • New guy is doin it for me. Nothing against Electblake obviously. Both are awesome. But I dig this!

Cred-E-billy February 13, 2012 5:22 PM Reply
  • These go hard. Good fucking shit. Maybe too many bangers though, I wouldn't mind more melodic electro house tracks.

Jalal February 13, 2012 5:54 PM Reply

Lol February 13, 2012 6:45 PM Reply

DiztrOH! February 13, 2012 9:19 PM Reply
  • Nice. This is almost as dirty as my ex-girlfriend

DJVT February 13, 2012 9:25 PM Reply
  • @51d5fd5ec4b5b46249ca290015c07e33:disqus  It doesn't matter if it's a blog or if don't pay nothing for the tracks. I'm just sayin' what I think about the today's electro music in general. That doesn't want me to make a blog. I'm not here to offend Blake and Greg either. They do great work.
    To my conclusion: F*CK ME AND CONTINUE LISTENING TO SUICIDE SUNDAES! I was just giving my opinion. That what I said that you have to be on some heavy drugs to listen to it doesn't mean that I really think so about those people listening to it. That's just a stupid opinion from a random guy on the internet. Relax people and enjoy the music. Blake, Greg… I'm sorry for spamming your post, you can delete my comments if you want to.

OBNOX!OUS February 14, 2012 6:43 AM Reply
  • the new website is fucking dope!!! i feel like, from what ive seen from Greg, i want him to do the Sprinkles and Blake seems to do better on the Scoops! much love to both!

caleb February 15, 2012 1:02 AM Reply
  • how come i can't play anything on this page bro?

alexsandrpozzy February 19, 2012 10:40 PM Reply
    • all i can play is stupid sound cloud, now all the music has gray play buttons and i can't play it

alexsandrpozzy February 19, 2012 10:42 PM Reply
  • Yet another fantastic collection this week. Forever Techno from Controls was my favourite. I hope you find more fast paced hard electro like this.

Adstone1237 February 21, 2012 1:15 PM Reply