2011-10-21T10:19:09+00:00 2011-10-21T11:23:19+00:00

Skrillex – "San Diego VIP"

Really hot thumbnail for this article post!

Looks like a new Skrillex track has just come out, boy big day for you readers. New Mord Fustang and Skrillex!? That's a 2 for 1 deal if I ever did see one myself. I'm personally liking this new Skrillex track, I know a lot of his recent tracks have been getting a lot of criticism from people saying his music all sounds the same. So get it out and call me a Skrillex fan boy, I don't care. He can do no wrong in my books (except for maybe teaming up with Korn…) Regardless of whether his stuff all sounds the same (which I personally disagree with) I still love everything he comes out with. His production is uncanny, he's simply brought a whole new look into the dubstep scene as my friend and other Earmilk author, Croydon, explained, this new look is called "Jump Up."

Anyways enjoy the track. is it me or do you readers want to know if Skrillex has ever tried Hola Dancing? hmm…

San Diego VIP
Download: Skrillex – San Diego VIP

Make sure you start to follow

• his stuff sounds the same cuz as an artist he's consistent and has found his sound… which is sex. his sound is instrumental cognitive audible acrobatic sex

humor-us October 21, 2011 11:13 AM Reply
  • Skrillex simply rocks.
    Lots of his tracks are just straight bangers.

Shock October 21, 2011 2:58 PM Reply
  • Most significant artist to come out of america in a generation. His music got american dudes back into dance music.

Lowpass October 21, 2011 3:27 PM Reply
    • are you shitting me? he doesn't even play music, it's just stupid noises.

Zach_icanbangher November 18, 2011 8:36 PM Reply
  • his sounds blow me away, completely. The beginning couple of seconds in this track have such Skrillex orgins. I'm loving the whole feel.

Dranoel October 21, 2011 8:20 PM Reply
  • Any song that I can't sit still too (excluding covering my ears, or walking away) is a good song in my books. I dare ANYONE to stay still to a Skrillex track. Impossible.

Chris October 21, 2011 8:35 PM Reply
    • True that!!

Andrew October 31, 2011 5:08 PM Reply
    • not true, i could do it, unless you count laughing and shaking my head..

Zach_icanbangher November 18, 2011 8:37 PM Reply
      • Not trying to be rude, but if your here to dis skrillex and say he sucks, then take your whiney ass shit elsewhere, trolls are faggots, ergo, your a faggot, so with all do respect, fuck off and troll elsewhere..

I_H8_Trolls January 12, 2012 1:37 AM Reply
  • Pingback: Schlechte Kopie ersetzt kein Original « A Wonderful Dream

• this song is called nothing yet this one isnt as new as you think it is this came out like april of 2011

nate October 22, 2011 3:23 PM Reply
    • u sure it wasnt called nothing yet because it didnt have a name yet ?

bestguyever October 27, 2011 10:39 AM Reply
  • yeah Nates right this is called nothing yet and its actually really old

Adam October 22, 2011 3:38 PM Reply
  • He must have started it a long time ago, but i think this is the first high quality/finished version i have found, what's been around for ages was just a leak.

Matt October 22, 2011 9:13 PM Reply
  • Drumsteppp <3

minuteforce October 23, 2011 3:46 AM Reply
  • i downloaded this song a few months back ?!?!

dtaylor October 23, 2011 2:42 PM Reply
  • Wow Lowpass isn't even close. Skrillex is boring and trite. His mainstream success is only due to the fact that the mainstreams taste has and always will be crap. Skrillex on the cover of Vibe magazine is as lame as Milli Vanilli. Just cuz people like something does not make it good. Just cuz Skrillex's recordings sound clean only means he has the money, not the taste to make music. Sorry, Skrillex is not the sound of sex… Skrillex is the sound of drunken gang rape. Sorry. If you don't like what your reading sorry I forgot having opinion that is negative to the popular belief is soooo uncool. Hating on haters is still hate. I don't hate Skrillex I just think his music is nothing to lose your tits over. Skrillex knows nothing of the DUB in dubstep. He music is to poppy, it's children's music. Sorry. Attacking me because of my opinion is the same as attacking some one because they are different.

Smell A October 23, 2011 4:59 PM Reply
    • Nobody is attacking you?…. Paranoid much?

Anonymous October 23, 2011 8:10 PM Reply
    • drunken gang rape is still sex. just saying

anon October 27, 2011 6:32 PM Reply
    • ummm…ok sounds good, but um…ok i think your mom said your pizza rolls are done so that has to be better news right?

jamrquiceal October 31, 2011 4:45 AM Reply
    • He isn't mainstream. He's mainstream in the electronic music scene. There's a difference. Lady gaga, Black eyed peas etc = mainstream. Skrillex is popular because he's good. You're just pathetic

Andrew October 31, 2011 5:17 PM Reply
    • Skrillex made his first EP on an everyday laptop in his appartment. He was not 'rich' before he released it on Beatport and became famous. Retard.

Andrew October 31, 2011 5:19 PM Reply
  • I don't feel attacked in any way. My only paranoia is for you losing good friends for making bad decisions. I'm defensive because people having an opinion that is different then the norm can get people hurt. I just believe that the posts about Skrillex on this thread are laughable. Music is music and we're here to have fun. Don't take yourself so serious and post like mine won't bother you. You'll sit back and realize that the choadempole is very tall and you don't want to be on top.

Nobody is attacking you… Here now I'm going to attack you by saying your paranoid.

Smell A October 23, 2011 10:40 PM Reply
    • Cool story bro

Anonymous October 23, 2011 11:50 PM Reply
      • Yeah, nobody cares. Until you work for The Rolling Stone magazine, nobody gives two shits. If you don't have something nice to say, then don't say it.

Anonymous October 26, 2011 8:25 PM Reply
        • nobody is gonna listen to you when you sound indignant without having even been addressed.

Besides, sure dub and old dubstep… edm is permanently evolving, or are you new to edm music?

Anonymous October 27, 2011 1:01 AM Reply
  • Lol man Skrillex post always create such intense conversations. I like it though
    @ Smell A- I totally respect your opinion of Skrillex. Like I've said before though I don't think Skrillex is considered dubstep, he defiantly does not have the dub like you mentioned if we are considering the "dub" to be a very low bass. I think Skrillex is creating his own style. A very high pace, bouncy branch of dubstep. Called "Jump Up," very fast pace, crazy, high energy, heavier electro? with maybe low bass one would get the impression is dubstep. it's always great to hear new ideas. Just keep em calm. Earmilk ain't a place for comment wars. It's a place for comment debates.
    When I hear skrillex I'm going to have to agree with humour-us. Skrillex to me is the sound of sex. The pop is Skrillex's music is simply because he's pretty main stream of dubstep.
    Some one once said to me that Skrillex is the Justin Bieber of Dubstep. Now without freaking out or being like NOO! I had to completely agree. Of course I didn't want to but thinking about it I'm sure 12 year old girls don't care that Bieber is a laughing stock. They still worship him. Just as I don't care what other people think about Skrillex. I still worship him. Now im not saying Skrillex is a laughing stock but he is similar to Bieber in how he has a huge fan base that worships him AND a huge group of other people that hate him.
    Something to think about.

Dranoel October 23, 2011 11:44 PM Reply
    • He's an electonica artist. Dubstep, House, Electro house, complextro, he does them all.

Andrew October 31, 2011 5:14 PM Reply
  • sorry used to like skrillex got over his sound. Never changes i'm frankly sick of the same song changed into different squeeking and jumpy gay little fucking singalongs. You've changed skrillex……you've changed!

Anonymous October 24, 2011 9:21 AM Reply
  • Just so you know Dranoel the term "Jump Up" has already been taken for Jungle and Drum&Bass. Jump Up Jungle was a late 90's early 2000's sub genre the of DnB. The great Aphrodite was associated with the genre of Jump Up. Sooo Dranoel we already have a name for this faster Dubstep called Drumstep, Jump Up has already been used. I do think your right though Dranoel Skrillex shouldn't be in the Dubstep genre he should be in the POP genre. He's no Justin Bieber, girls like Justin. Skrillex is more like Brittney Spears, fodder for the old men and the little boys.

Smell A October 24, 2011 5:40 PM Reply
  • the term dubstep so skewed these days its nearly impossible to tag a single song to the genre. dubstep by definition has a specific beat. one two THREE four. its that third that defines the rythme of dubstep for me. then you get into all sorts of stuff with leads and all that other crap. but the main part of every song is beat… this skrillex song is dubstep. its leads might have electroish sounds or just plain weird. but its got the dubstep beat. as for his music being pop like, that has nothing to do with his music but his success.. if he wasnt selling out shows you would be comparing him to BS

Anonymous October 24, 2011 10:46 PM Reply
  • you guys talk to much "jump Up" stop trying to categorize generes good music is good music.

Croydon Croydon October 25, 2011 1:29 AM Reply
  • too bad he makes the shiittttest tunes now……can't say this is good at all.

Anonymous October 25, 2011 2:10 AM Reply
  • if u don't like his music, then stop reading news about him. THAT SIMPLE. and let those of us ho actually LIKE his music enjoy. ;) creep off

Me :) October 25, 2011 9:36 PM Reply
  • who*

Me :) October 25, 2011 9:37 PM Reply
  • hard to not read about this douche who should have stayed in the screamo business and makes top story ever week. Fuck skrillex

Anonymous October 26, 2011 2:31 AM Reply
    • Shutup, pusshole!!

Andrew October 31, 2011 4:45 PM Reply
  • ummm google jump up….

spence October 27, 2011 8:52 AM Reply
  • I heard this in June. He played it at LED London :D

Andrew October 31, 2011 4:45 PM Reply
  • totally agree with you earmilk. His stuff does not all sound the same and a lot of people seem to overlook how much work it actually takes to make a track like his. you could call me a skrill fanboy too but I didn't feel this one…most tracks though blow my dome off

Negatron Johnson November 1, 2011 1:51 AM Reply