2011-05-15T21:57:14+00:00 2011-07-26T14:08:29+00:00

Suicide Sundaes – Week 72

Really hot thumbnail for this article post!

Suicide Sundaes – stop your grinnin' and drop your linen. Every Sunday electblake of Earmilk will bring you the weeks dirty servings, and some old favorites through a throwdown-throwback to simpler times. A time when bangers were big, remixes were bigger, the bassline bled, and we didn't care about anything as long as came in kicking and left screaming. To hell with sketchy Sunday, we want to shove another dragon down the hole.

I'm under the gun here so we'll spare the backstory of our journey and cut right to the chase. We Are Bro sent me their EP this week and it's SOLID, go get it, Hannes Fischer dropped a Fleet Foxes remix has gives me chills every time. Chuckie worked out that classic Alter Ego and then we have the standard new takes on the likes of The Bloody Beetroots, Adele and what SS would be complete without some DJ Antention

Whatever you do – do it with knives.

The Shrine (Hannes Fischer Remix)
Download: Fleet Foxes – The Shrine (Hannes Fischer Remix)

Lights (Dave Edwards Remix) Extended Mix
Download: Ellie Goulding – Lights (Dave Edwards Remix) Extended Mix

Moments Of Excellence (Holy Ghost Version)
Download: Black Van ft. Holy Ghost! – Moments Of Excellence (Holy Ghost! Version)

Childhood (Original Mix)
Download: We Are Bro – Childhood (Original Mix)

Rolling in the Deep (Ekstra Remix)
Download: Adele – Rolling in the Deep (Ekstra Remix)

Judas (R3HAB Remix)
Download: Lady Gaga – Judas (R3HAB Remix)

Nebula (X-ettl Remix)
Download: Nadisko – Nebula (X-ettl Remix)

Fuck That Shit (Vandalism Remix)
Download: Men On Mars – Fuck That Shit (Vandalism Remix)

Stompbox (Spor Remix)
Download: The Qemists – Stompbox (Spor Remix)

Panorama (Emilien Jakier Remix)
Download: Sidney Samson – Panorama (Emilien Jakier Remix)

Oi Oi
Download: Nobody Moves – Oi Oi

The Horsemen
Download: Hades 2 – The Horsemen

Rocker (Chuckie Edit)
Download: Alter Ego – Rocker (Chuckie Edit)

Mush Mush (Original Mix)
Download: Bassjackers – Mush, Mush (Original Mix)

Made Of (Chuckie Remix)
Download: Nause – Made Of (Chuckie Remix)

Guilt (DallasK Remix)
Download: Nero – Guilt (DallasK Remix)

Whoop Whoop (Willy William Remix)
Download: The Bloody Beetroots Ft. Willy William – Whoop Whoop (Willy William Remix)

Fool (The Killers Rabbits WNC Remix)
Download: We Are Bro – Fool (The Killers Rabbits & WNC Remix)

FLGA TEST 2
Download: DJ Antention – FLRGA TEST 2

Download: GTRONIC – Cerberus

Birdie (Micro Prophet Remix)
Download: Spangled Ballet – Birdie (Micro Prophet Remix)

Basso Grasso (Original Mix)
Download: Blatta & Inesha – Basso Grasso (Original Mix)

Download: DeaDawn – AKA

Electro · Feature

• Oi Oi <3

K! May 15, 2011 11:46 PM Reply
  • aw man. we are bro is friggin sickkk.

Nathan May 16, 2011 1:04 AM Reply
  • Its G-tronic – Cerberus not Cyberpunkers!

Arrrrg May 16, 2011 4:55 AM Reply
    • rgr – heh. I was wondering how new CP had gotten past me (until now) but make it makes a lot of sense.

(sometimes blistering new and unknown material is just mis-labeled heh)

electblake May 16, 2011 3:57 PM Reply
  • Massive SS this week

1ino1eum May 16, 2011 6:49 AM Reply
  • =((((

Piskun) May 16, 2011 8:43 AM Reply
  • its amazing to me that ppl dont even kno the difference between electro and dutch. suicide sundaes sux and has been getting progressively worse. its supposed to be a bangin electro blog and i hear shitty d n b and dutch house. i remember a time when all these were downloads and everyone of them was a banger. i can barely even get thru this list of amazingly terrible songs. time to step it up or im out. if ur gonna post songs in a list labeled electro make sure they are electro and not dutch. unreal to me that ppl who post music on a site cant even tell the difference between each genre.

one pissed off dj May 16, 2011 9:07 AM Reply
    • i'm just curious, i enjoy music for what it is, so what IS the difference between electro and dutch?

Quark12 May 16, 2011 1:14 PM Reply
    • I'll try my best. But remember that (believe it or not) dance music evolves and what once used to be plentiful dailies of electro independents are now signed and release a great deal less then they used to.

That being said, I don't know how much dutch I really did post (mostly electro house if you ask me) but I'll keep the high end stabs to a minimum.

any suggestions?

electblake May 16, 2011 3:57 PM Reply
    • honestly i would have to agree…. i was soooo stoked when i first discovered this site about a year ago and all you drop is shit from other blogs….. lets not kid ourselves…. dude your shit gets posted like 5 days later than it should most of the time, and its shit that GDD and VACAY WAVE are already on top of. Just sayin that this site used to be fuckin dope… not so much anymore….. i as well hope for some improvements… love always.

I AGREE. May 17, 2011 2:04 AM Reply
    • It's amazing to me that people like you can't seem to just shut the hell up and enjoy music regardless of genre or type, If you don't like it, just pass on it. Also, to say that you remember when EVERY song was a "banger" and then bash SS on top of that really makes you sound, well, stupid. I sure hope your not a DJ.

DEEZTROYER May 17, 2011 2:09 AM Reply
    • then create your own site and shut the fuck up

Anonymous May 18, 2011 12:47 AM Reply
  • i love this blog, its nothing but awesome… thank you for another week of great music. and a big holla to all those negative comments hahaha

gerard May 16, 2011 9:43 AM Reply
  • One of the greatest weeks yet!
    keep up the awesome work, i need suicide sundaes in my week

Adam May 16, 2011 12:25 PM Reply
  • thats one pissed off dj. good music is good music bud

kg May 16, 2011 1:04 PM Reply
  • one pissed off dj May 16, 2011 at 9:07 am
    you are right… some time ago it was much better than now…

Unknown May 16, 2011 5:27 PM Reply
  • Sick SS week. im loving those sweet sprinkles!!! Scoops was pretty sweet this week also, just had a different feel to me. "One pissed off dj" i agree with you to bring back classic bangers, but chill out, if you are going to leave then leave you don't have to bitch out about it. Also We Are Bro is killing it !!! & electblake have you heard of DDSPC out of Chile? id love to see them up here. http://soundcloud.com/ddspc/retamales/

CSD May 16, 2011 7:37 PM Reply
  • I'm missing the thrash. Looks like you haven't come back from your mainstream vacation yet. This is a good selection, but I want to have to clean the dirt from my ears after listening to SS

Maik May 16, 2011 8:42 PM Reply
  • I remember when SS used to be all classical jazz and now it's nothin but loud bloopity bleep blops. How am I supposed to nap with this ruckus?!

Matt May 17, 2011 2:36 AM Reply
    • lol

montrey May 17, 2011 4:42 AM Reply
    • lol /me adds to SS hall of fame, along side the "SS got me laid" commentary of http://www.earmilk.com/2011/02/27/suicide-sundaes-week-61/

electblake May 17, 2011 5:51 PM Reply
      • hahahahaha. I still love SS to death.

Antonio May 19, 2011 9:41 PM Reply
      • i like how you go out and find all this dope music every week, compile it all, make it downloadable, and these idiots still have the nerve to bitch when they hear a few songs they don't like.

Anonymous May 22, 2011 2:55 PM Reply
  • i don't know bout the rest of you but i thought this was a sick week, i was actually thinking it was one of the best weeks yet, sure it used to be more "electro" but whatever, music changes.

rae May 17, 2011 5:20 PM Reply
  • don't listen to one stupid dj. im a huge electro fan but ill admit i giggled with excitement when i saw the spor remix. why would it bother people if there are a few other genres posted?

matt May 18, 2011 9:06 AM Reply
  • Where's 73 at? Traktor is needy.

CSB May 23, 2011 8:21 PM Reply
  • dope week yo! & about the Right Genre, from my half this could be labeled as punk and i'd still get the same kicks. keep the good shit flowing

jo May 25, 2011 5:18 AM Reply
  • men on mars – thats a sweet track :)

libby June 2, 2011 9:28 AM Reply