2011-04-09T10:44:14+00:00 2011-04-10T12:01:57+00:00

Wolfgang Gartner feat. Will.I.Am – Forever

Really hot thumbnail for this article post!

Will.I.Am you damn rapist. I really thought the Wolf could escape his frisk. If you didn't know, the BEP frontman recently ripped Boys Noize's Yeah and turned it into a track of his own "underground" persona Zuper Blahq without a chat or even a thank you. Not to mention putting his dime a dozen solo debute I Got it from My Momma on top of the classic Around the World and calling it a remix was no more than an insult to music history. Will.I.Am you've put your dick in too many holes, cut it off.

So let's be honest here. Joey (aka Wolfgang) sat on the track, sent it to Will who's eager to mushroom slap anything electro even if it sounds like it was made by a 12 year old with Fruity Loops and you'll be hearing it this summer blaring out of teen boppers riding with the top down in Mom's Mercedes. The moment of silence for AM, awesome. But I feel like the vocals are a wall to Wolfgang Gartner's rich sound, so why force them if the beat bangs as it is. Oh yeah; no lyrics, no radio. I guess I'll just have to wait for the dub.

22 Forever (Radio Edit)
Download: Wolfgang Gartner feat. Will.I.Am – Forever (Radio Edit)

I feel dumb putting these links up because you should be already following this dude! If not be sure to catch up with easily one of the most talented producers this world has ever heard.

Follow me on the twitter @lookitslukas

• Awesome track – pity Mr William had to poo all over it.

sheamus April 9, 2011 12:11 PM Reply
  • Not a Will.I.Am fan per say, but you may or may not know your B.E.P. History. They have been involved with Raves since the 90s and are friends with all your favorite artist, Boys Noize included. So blame Steve Aoki and all of his crew for including mister Will.I.Am in this but then again he was part of it long before they existed.

Donovan April 9, 2011 6:09 PM Reply
    • I dig old BEP from the 90s, and I'm sure he might have been part of the rave scene then. I did read an interview in Rolling Stones where he said he didn't "know" about electro until he couldn't find a club that played hip hop while he was touring in Australia in 2008. I have no problem with collaborating with top 40 artists as long as the music is good. And so far, every tune this guy lays his vocals on sounds like cheap shit.

lukas April 9, 2011 6:24 PM Reply
  • I enjoy this blog and particularly because it isn't too hipster, alternabro, douchebag like. Plus I am acquainted with many artist you feature on here and pass your love on over to the at times. So to help you understand why B.E.P. do what they do I found you a little article that may help. I have been involved in the So Cal Rave Culture since 1994 and luaghed because I saw this BEP stuff coming.

Donovan April 9, 2011 6:19 PM Reply
  • BOOM! Roasted.

Michael Scott April 10, 2011 3:27 AM Reply
  • you’ve put your dick in too many holes xD
    that so true and funny :D

Luc Fache April 10, 2011 4:35 PM Reply
  • Pingback: Wolfgang Gartner – Forever Feat. Will.I.Am « The Music Ish

• i dont this this is will.i.am lukas its fucken mc flipside ??

wow April 10, 2011 11:37 PM Reply
  • I heard this soung when i saw him live in Glasgow @ The Arches…he did a live set and this song was one of the ones he played, without the shitty will.i.am vocals all over it. its dope.

Ted April 11, 2011 9:09 AM Reply
  • This shit would be number one in my itunes this month if the lyrics didnt ruin it. This song will not stay underground very long with william's name in the title. Now we can expect to hear wolfgang on mainstream radio pretty soon. i cant wait for the dub to release so i can forget he ever had anything to do with this could-of-been masterpiece :(

Rupert April 13, 2011 3:23 AM Reply