2011-03-25T14:07:57+00:00 2011-03-25T19:13:04+00:00

B.o.B – "No Future"

Really hot thumbnail for this article post!

Got a new track from B.o.B. called "No Future. Alot, of people are wondering if this is a diss track for Tyler The Creator who recently has some choice words for B.o.B. in his "Yonkers" track. I'm not so sure its a diss track for Tyler The Creation and a recent tweet from Tyler shows he doesn't think it is either. But check it out and you be the judge.

Whoa. I Don't Think The 'No Future' Song Is Even A Diss. But, Ive Never Heard Him Spit Like That. Took Me By Surprise, Cus Its Tight'
Tweet from Tyler the Creator, aka Tyler the Creation, aka Tyler the Backpack

*Edit: Kind of jumped on gun on what Tyler meant in his tweet. After re-reading it; it looks like Tyler was taking yet another little jab at B.o.B by basically saying that this track caught him off guard because it's actually good. The main reason I didn't think it was a real odd future diss track was because why would B.o.B. do this anyway. He's only setting himself up and giving exposure to OF anyway. Plus it wasn't like the line in the "Yonkers" track was a bonafide  diss. But i guess "faggot" could definitely start some fights. If anything B.o.B. should of just taken it in stride. We'll see how it plays out.

Download: B.o.B – No Future

• in what way is this not a dis track? granted, it's weak, but it sounds like BoB was TRYING to write a dis track and just failed. The lyrics are so bad that its at the point where Tyler doesn't even recognize that he's being insulted.

"You see this shit I gotta deal with from these beginners?"
    "Keep fuckin’ with me, you ain’t gon’ have no future"

direct responses to Odd Future.

its pretty amazing, and pretty sad, to compare the two rappers though. BoB is just nowhere near Tyler's level, no matter how hard he may try.

sam March 25, 2011 4:57 PM Reply
    • Its definitely a "diss track" but I was saying i'm not 100% that it's for tyler.

montrey March 25, 2011 5:38 PM Reply
      • Why else would it be called "No Future"?

Z March 26, 2011 9:18 PM Reply
    • B.o.B Is way more popular than Tyler and makes more money

SmellMoneyRecords June 6, 2011 3:26 PM Reply
  • "Bedrock bumping" regurgitated what Tyler was throwing down to push up against the Creator's licks, but to little avail. the Gang is Gruesome, can't fuck with with these dinosaurs.

Enjoyvariety March 25, 2011 11:24 PM Reply
  • I'm not gonna lie, this isn't the best diss track I've ever heard, but it's probably because it was a general one. He never talked about one person in particular, so he couldn't really talk about one thing. And can someone explain the muffin thing? Like, I understand "baked", but wtf does that have to do with the rest of the track?

Rachel March 26, 2011 1:24 AM Reply
  • I don't see why everyone is saying this isn't an OF diss. Tyler is most likely just being humble and doesn't want to assume it is about him since he's really starting to blow up now. Also, who else would he be dissing? I could be wrong but I haven't heard anyone else even trying to hate on B.o.B recently.

Kelby March 26, 2011 1:37 AM Reply
  • Man if we with that group who b.o.b is dissing then he talking bout he dissing a hole group he aint got no say somebody name b.o.b went in on them niggas

Nate April 18, 2011 1:53 PM Reply
  • Man if he with that group who b.o.b is dissing then he talking bout him he dissing a hole group he aint got to say somebody name b.o.b went in on them niggas

Nate April 18, 2011 2:01 PM Reply