2010-12-28T23:40:52+00:00 2011-01-10T17:54:40+00:00

Eminem – Syllables f. Jay-Z, Dr. Dre, 50 Cent, Ca$his & Stat Quo

Here we ago again with another track from Slim Shady this time featuring a all star line up featuring Jay-Z, Dr. Dre , 50 Cent, Ca$his and Stat Quo.  I know, that some crazy shit right some their so prepare for the eargasm of the day. CHeck It Out ANd Enjoy. Follow me @ twitter.com/Ebonicss PLz.

Download: Eminem – Syllables (feat. Jay-Z, Dr. Dre & 50 Cent)

• Pingback: Tweets that mention Eminem – Syllables f. Jay-Z, Dr. Dre, 50 Cent, Ca$his & Stat Quo - EARMILK.COM -- Topsy.com

• Excellent music, much appreciated, thanks! :)

ผ้าม่าน December 29, 2010 1:19 AM Reply
  • THis is some good sh!t

Ebonics December 29, 2010 10:33 AM Reply
  • this is the best verse i heard from 50 in a while

Dj Rerokidd December 29, 2010 11:10 AM Reply
    • co-sign

Ebonics December 29, 2010 1:26 PM Reply
    • Same can be said for the Jay verse, too. Shit felt like The Blueprint the moment he said his first line.

But oh, my god, what the fuuuck is that hook?! Make it stop!

Captin Planit December 30, 2010 12:30 PM Reply
  • Pingback: New Eminem track « Food For Your MindGrapes

• The beat sounds a lot like Mamacita from Aquemini… Anybody else get that?

Anna December 30, 2010 12:11 PM Reply
  • Its cool that they intentionally made the beat and the hook really simple. Sounds like someone's trying to prove a point. Jay Z and Eminem have had better delivery but their lyrics effectively get the point across, but its not profound. So at the end of the song? I'm more excited by older songs by these guys, or songs with hot beats and catchy hooks. Terrible chorus.

I guess I like it December 30, 2010 3:11 PM Reply
    • everyone whos saying the chorus is bad is really really slow and shouldnt be commenting on music sites. the whole entire song specifically the chorus is a satirical approach on the state of the rap game and what it takes to be popular. PLEASE DONT EVER COMMENT ON MUSIC SITES YOUR SPREADING YOUR DUMBNESS.

yourslow January 4, 2011 10:29 PM Reply
      • Dear Pissypants,
        Given that I've been listening to Eminem for a decade, I do know when he's being sarcastic. Just because he's being sarcastic doesn't mean it's good. It was kinda funny, then it was simply annoying. The chorus is bad AND sarcastic. My apologies.

I guess I like it January 11, 2011 11:56 AM Reply
  • Drake shit's on all of these dudes, wtf are they rapping about? If they're trying to dis soldier boy, why don't they just call his name out? Pussy's…

Anonymous December 30, 2010 3:31 PM Reply
    • there is something to be said for for innuendo. Ya know, wordplay? Its a thing some rappers like to do.

Anonymous December 31, 2010 4:04 PM Reply

Anonymous January 4, 2011 6:41 PM Reply
    • HOLY SHIT. Most of yall are RETARDED if you don't understand this is satire.

Dan January 9, 2011 12:30 PM Reply

Alben Mendes021 January 10, 2012 1:05 PM Reply
  • Drake is fucking garbage.

Drake is a joke December 30, 2010 10:10 PM Reply
  • brings me back to the days where all you needed was a simple beat – and the chorus was satirical as hell, dope. If you don't understand the chorus go listen to drake or lil wayne, you don't deserve to listen to this gold (young money is all about that green? this song drops bars)

Hello 2002, is that you? December 31, 2010 7:08 PM Reply
  • i fuck wit cashis man he was the sickest on the song, listen to his other shit "thought of suicide" and "ms jenkins" that shit is deep.

... January 1, 2011 12:07 PM Reply
  • That hook was so hilarious.

even the verses from cashis and stat quo were fire

nickalew January 3, 2011 9:17 PM Reply
  • so were do u click to download :O

jorge January 14, 2011 12:20 AM Reply