2010-08-24T13:51:28+00:00 2010-08-26T00:48:59+00:00

Toro Y Moi – "Low Shoulder" [New Video]

Toro Y Moi

Got the new visuals for Toro Y Moi's "Low Shoulder". This track is from his 2010 album entitled Causers of This.  The video is truly psychedelic and I'd like to go on record to state that EARMILK does not condone date rape….anymore. Toro's corny style just seems to catch you off guard and makes you want to dance which is the type of pop sound you want. Check out the video and track below.

Download: Toro Y Moi – Low Shoulder

Electro · Lo-Fi · Shoegaze

• Im liking this song and video a lot. A little werid, kind of reminds me of "lewis takes off his shirt." Both feat crazy alt chicks, one dies, and the other video they like soap. Glad to see something other than hip-hop on the mainpage.

Joey Martino August 24, 2010 2:05 PM Reply
    • Thanks. We are actually looking for another non hip-hop contributor also. They would need to be open to most genres though just because that's how we roll.

montrey August 24, 2010 2:36 PM Reply
      • I'm a very open to all genres, as i love music, especially electronic. I def see mostly hip-hop and some electro on the mainpage but when i have time i explore the categories you offer i find the others. I love the site. I have noticed lately in my own searching i have been mostly finding synth pop, electro pop, and something they call "chillwave" Also been finding a lot of good young up and coming folk acts. P.S. Your boy Sully is a homie of mine from highschool.

Joey Martino August 25, 2010 1:50 AM Reply
        • Hope you didn't think i was attacking you in anyway. I was actually advertising for future contributors. You are correct that there was not as good a mix of genres on the day you made that comment. I'm the first one to chastise my other writers when there is too much hip-hop or too much electro or anything. EARMILK is too good for that to happen but every now and then it's just gonna happen regardless. Appreciate the feedback tho.

montrey August 25, 2010 6:06 PM Reply
          • i was just letting you know how i love your site but notice mostly, but not always, hip-hop and electro on the main page. I consider myself somewhat of a music snob, and my humble explorations take me to all genres. So what do i do if i want to contribute????

Anonymous August 25, 2010 11:33 PM Reply