2010-08-15T12:48:24+00:00 2016-01-17T16:25:54+00:00

KId Cudi X 2

cudi3

Got two brand new track from the Moon Man a.k.a Kid Cudi and one of them features Kanye West, both of these track are rumored to on cudi sophomore album Man on the Moon 2: The Legend of Mr. Ragerdue due out Oct. 26th. Also there will be a G.O.O.D music mixtape dropping tomorrow so be out the look out for that. Check It Out ANd Enjoy!

Kid Cudi - Wylin Cause I'm Young Ft Kanye West
Download: Kid Cudi Ft Kanye West – Wylin Cause I'm Young

Mr. Rager
Download: Kid Cudi – Mr. Rager

Rap

Comments

• Pingback: Tweets that mention KId Cudi X 2 - EARMILK.COM -- Topsy.com

• LVEit!

FreeLve August 15, 2010 1:00 PM Reply
  • this shit is crack

Ebonics August 15, 2010 4:06 PM Reply
  • cudi is tight…but wylin is weak as shit.

keep it up...not down August 16, 2010 1:46 PM Reply
  • agreed. i love cudi, but wylin is pretty awful. mr. rager's pretty good.

dap August 16, 2010 7:21 PM Reply
  • wylin is just as good as Mr.Rager imo

Ebonics August 17, 2010 12:16 AM Reply
  • WTF that kid cudi song is HORRIBLE. how is it #2 on hypem??? WTF is happening to hypem…i think its being hacked or taken over by retards. Are you hacking hypem to add extra votes!?

genericHYPEMuser August 17, 2010 3:21 AM Reply
    • LoL hell no and not all of us think the track is that hot. I don't really like it.

montrey August 17, 2010 11:14 AM Reply
  • @genericHYPEMuser Nice user name! Man, I thought I was the only one feeling this way after looking at Hypem. Thank God I saw this comment thread and found brethren. And I don't think these tracks are gonna be on anything – they're on Kanye's mixtape, that's the end of the line for these tunes.

Frank August 17, 2010 5:54 PM Reply
  • If you don't like "Wylin", I don't know what you're getting out of music. "Mr. Rager" is cool, but if that's not Cudi going through the motions, what is? "Wyalin" is some shit we have not heard from him and is the perfect production vein for Kanye. Get a god damn grip.

Captin Planit August 18, 2010 10:23 PM Reply
  • Nah, cudi is nice on both these tracks, even if they're not on the cd, its still g.o.o.d. music.

Revofev, mr rager, erase me, mojo so dope, wylin… All hot shit.

I'm not disappointed at all, why would he have the same sound, that's weak, he switches his shit up & still brings it.

indiekid August 18, 2010 11:24 PM Reply
  • FUCK! everytime i hear mr rager i fucking have to spark one up!!!

hold1Up January 4, 2011 10:04 PM Reply