2010-02-24T14:24:58+00:00 2010-02-24T14:39:48+00:00

Daily 2% – Chilled and Ready to Serve [KJ Hines]

This is your Daily 2% – Chilled and Ready to Serve. We will try to bring you one "chill" track every day. This is for when you get home and you are trying to unwind. You reach for that glass of wine or that unlit Black & Mild or maybe you reach for something more herbal. This track is for those times. We are just your milkmen and I'm here to make a delivery. Chill…

Today's delivery is brought to you by KJ Hines who hails from Austin Texas and the track i'm bringing to you today is about one of my favorite topics of all time. The track is called "Hi, Hello" and once you start listening to the track you'll see why this deserves to be on a Daily 2% over here on Earmilk. Most of the tracks i've heard from this guy have been hot and this one is no different. If you dig the track leave a comment so I can get some feedback. Check out the track and chill….

03 Kj Hines - Hello
Download: Kj Hines – Hi, Hello

• love it!!!

blunt man February 24, 2010 2:56 PM Reply
  • We see you in New York KJ. Only a matter of time

NYC Official February 24, 2010 3:01 PM Reply
  • KJ has been a great friend..young man with big intentions. Glad to see you gettin' places sweetie<3 I'm right there behind yah

Shazzii February 24, 2010 3:01 PM Reply
  • First off, this website is dope. Second, KJ is a very talented and hungry young man, He goes after what he wants and he will do anything to make his dreams a reality and from the looks of it, They're becoming a reality. Keep up the hard work bro, It's all paying off. Stay up!
    Love, Symon.

Symon Goodloe February 24, 2010 3:28 PM Reply
  • Your hot kj, you spit hotfire!!! lol love u hun!! your doin big things!!! let's get it!! :)

Paloma February 24, 2010 3:49 PM Reply
  • Wow KJ! I see you. Love ths song and you ;) Keep up the good work and good pick Earmilk. I'll keep you bookmarked.

Sarah~Jane February 24, 2010 4:31 PM Reply
  • I met KJ almost 4 years ago. He has grows with his music. The song is amazing and I'm so proud of him. I can't wait to see what he has in store for the rest of the New year =]

Jaymi February 24, 2010 5:43 PM Reply
  • KJ!! Love this song. Saw the youtube video you posted and loved it too. You are a grear artist, keep doing your thing.

Pocahontas February 24, 2010 10:39 PM Reply
  • Damn i luv this song!! i'm feelin so Hi.. Hello… How you doin!

Mr blaze February 25, 2010 9:39 AM Reply
  • jizzle!

<3 you Kj

ashley monroe February 25, 2010 11:55 AM Reply
  • Im glad that yall posted this track here on EARMILK.com !! KJ in my own opinion is one of the more talented lyricists hailing out of Texas. His lyrics and songs are just different and on point. Definitely love it when he talks about life because us fans can relate to him real well! Hope yall feature more of KJ's stuff here on EARMILK.com !! Much love and respect!

Alejandro Crisologo February 26, 2010 8:24 PM Reply