2009-10-12T13:56:07+00:00 2016-01-17T13:19:12+00:00

New Moon Soundtrack Leaked Amazingness

For all you vampire tweeners out there.. the release of this soundtrack gets you giggling in excitement cause you're one step closer to drowning yourself in a cesspool of vampires and love. However, this soundtrack is surprisingly pretty amazing. The New Moon Soundtrack features artists such as Lykke Li, Bon Iver, Grizzly Bear, Death Cab for Cutie, Muse.. and that's only a few, all doing tracks exclusively for the movie.  I can only imagine how awful this movie is going to be, but with a soundtrack like this I'm willing to go and watch it with my eyes closed.  The album itself is actually set to be released October 20th, as for the movie.. its due in theaters November 20th.  I have still yet to see Twilight, so if I'm missing anything please give me a heads up but other then that I included a bunch of tracks off the anticipated soundtrack below, so check em out and enjoy:

08-bon_iver_and_st._vincent-roslyn-doh
Download: Bon Iver & St. Vincent – Roslyn

01-death_cab_for_cutie-meet_me_on_the_equinox-doh
Download: Death Cab For Cutie – Meet Me On The Equinox

04-lykke_li-possibility-doh
Download: Lykke Li – Possibility

13-grizzly_bear-slow_life-doh
Download: Grizzly Bear – Slow Life

05-the_killers-a_white_demon_love_song-doh
Download: The Killers – A White Demon Love Song

07-muse-i_belong_to_you__new_moon_remix-doh
Download: Muse – I Belong To You (New Moon Remix)

Soundtrack

Comments

• Pingback: New Moon Soundtrack Leaked Amazingness - earmilk.com

• Trust, You're not missing much by missing twilight. But the soundtrack is kind of swaying me to watch the upcoming movie…

Steph October 13, 2009 12:11 AM Reply

Steph October 13, 2009 12:11 AM Reply

Steph October 12, 2009 7:11 PM Reply
  • Fuck that movie. This soundtrack is promising though. I find it strange they got Bon Iver…I can see the others…but. I dunno. Seems odd.

jsully October 13, 2009 1:02 PM Reply

jsully October 13, 2009 8:02 AM Reply
  • Thom Yorke's perfect masterpiece. Should've been the main theme instead of DCFC.

dreamy October 16, 2009 3:57 PM Reply

dreamy October 16, 2009 10:57 AM Reply
  • Pingback: Twilight’s New Moon Soundtrack The Best Soundtrack This Year? | Rated Art

• i don't know about the film, but my little sister who is unashamedly a twilight-o-holic, gave me the twilight soundtrack last year and I have to say it was not bad! Black Ghosts, Muse, Collective Soul… I had high expectations for this one, downloading it now so hopefully will not be disappointed.

chloecullen October 21, 2009 9:14 AM Reply

chloecullen October 21, 2009 4:14 AM Reply
  • i find it funny that people take the movie seriously. my friends and i were the only ones laughing our asses off throughout the movie. they're great to watch for comedic value.

jarrito November 6, 2009 2:50 AM Reply