2009-08-10T08:42:28+00:00 2016-01-17T13:12:55+00:00

Brand New – At The Bottom

So I know it's not what we always do. And I also take into consideration not everyone will like it. But you need to check this out, because Brand New rips it so hard.

I'm seriously tempted to write up the entire history of Brand New, and explain to you why I like them so much. Unfortunately, I know the majority of you are not here to listen to Brand New. You are here to get you fill of some good hip-hop, electro, etc…, and we are happy to oblige. However, there are times when this particular Earmilk writer wants to write up something that is a little out of the status quo. This is the time for Brand new.

This song is the first track off of their newest album "Daisy" that I have been waiting for for a very, very, very long time. I found out about this band on their first album, "Your favorite weapon", and was hooked. They were slightly more poppy back then, but still brutal. When "Deja Entendu" came out, I didn't know if it could get much better. Then it did with "The Devil And God Are Raging Inside Me". It's been awesome to see this band progress and get so much more serious and so much better over the years. Tickets for their show here in Orlando just went on sale today, and I could honestly not be happier. This tops off what was already an amazing start to a day for me.

So with that said, hopefully some other unsuspecting Brand New fan will come across Earmilk today and feel the same way. So stoked right now.

Enjoy.

At%20the%20bottommp3

Download: Brand New – At The Bottom

Brand New – "Jesus" on David Letterman

Indie · Punk · Rock

Comments

• I absolutely cannot wait for Daisy. Every new track I've heard so far is… perfect. Thanks jsully, for writing up this song, Earmilk needed a touch of BRAND NEW!

Facebook User August 10, 2009 10:03 AM Reply

Facebook User August 10, 2009 5:03 PM Reply
  • Nice change to see Brand New pop up! I used to absolutely love them, still consider Deja Entendu as one of my favourite albums. This song is good, sounds a little Modest Mouse but I do love the variety in all the albums. Would love to see more Brand New on hypem! Thanks for the download.

Samuel Doyle August 10, 2009 6:14 PM Reply

Samuel Doyle August 10, 2009 11:14 AM Reply
  • great post! finally brand new…BRAND NEW! its cool to post stuff other than electro from time time nice break from the beatz beatz beatz THANKS!!!

Anonymous August 10, 2009 6:15 PM Reply

Anonymous August 10, 2009 11:15 AM Reply
  • Unsuspecting Brand New fan here- whooo!!! Thank YOU for the Brand New post… they had totally disappeared from my radar cause I couldn't find anything from them for the longest while…

THANKS!!!!

Jade August 10, 2009 6:17 PM Reply

THANKS!!!!

Jade August 10, 2009 11:17 AM Reply
  • Glad to find a post praising Brand New. Been loving on them for years and years. Well done.
    -Dalton G Crosthwait

Dalton G Crosthwait August 10, 2009 1:38 PM Reply
    -Dalton G Crosthwait

Dalton G Crosthwait August 10, 2009 8:38 PM Reply
  • Thanks for the download!

Gray August 10, 2009 11:05 PM Reply
  • Thanks for the download!

Gray August 10, 2009 4:05 PM Reply
  • Brand New is one of my favorite bands. awesome.

Britna August 13, 2009 4:53 AM Reply
  • Brand New is one of my favorite bands. awesome.

Britna August 12, 2009 9:53 PM Reply
  • brand new = one of my all time favorite bands. thanks for throwing them up here.

ryder November 6, 2010 5:15 PM Reply